What's new

Calling all Nvidia and ATI users

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
Calling all Nvidia and ATI users (NV15+ R200+)

This is for People with Geforce 3 and higher or Radeon 8200 or higher cards that have full Dx8 pixel and vertex shader support.

Can you post screenshots of Pokemon Stadium 2 during a free battle

you must be using Jabo's D3D8 1.6

you can have D3D clear mode set to per frame to fix the white frame issue, but no other options are to be set.

Can you also post your Video Driver versions and Card Model.

Last edited:

Datadayne

Here you go buddy. Freebatle, Jabo d3d8 1.6, NVIDIA getforce2 mx 100/200. My computer didnt use to be able to play perfect dark and majoras mask, but I went to the nvidia site and downloaded the newest version, and now those games work.

the master 123

I found that use only per frame remove that however it cause other grapics issue. I post the sceenshot once I find I way to put them on the board. I use a nvidia geforce 7400 go(notebook) by the way.

smcd

I found that use only per frame remove that however it cause other grapics issue. I post the sceenshot once I find I way to put them on the board. I use a nvidia geforce 7400 go(notebook) by the way.

There are 2 ways. When editing/making a post, go advanced and select "manage attachments" or link to them after uploading to a site (tinypic for example). you can simply enclose the link to the image in [ img ] http:// path. to . pic.jpg [ /img ] without all the whitespace in there. The attachment method might be a good idea out of consideration for low bandwidth users.

OP
squall_leonhart

squall_leonhart

DataDyne, you should be using the Dx6 plugin on that card. it can't handle Dx8 shaders btw, are your tree's white?

the master 123

Thank for the help on posting pictures I using attachment for 56k users. These picture are with clear mode only per frame. that last picture is the only issue with this that isn't there with the other settings.

Last edited:

chiklit

Here's what it looks like for me. PC specs are in signature. Drivers are version 100.95 beta.

Last edited:

shadow426

wow such a beautiful video card..it brings tears to my eyes T_T i bet your ready for crysis >.<...one day i shall have one....and thanks i now got it workin didnt know about all the single frames and such >.<(using nvidia 6800xt latest drivers if that helps any o.o)

Thundaar

1&amp;OnlY ThUnDeR K1d
I have an ATI Radeon X1600 Professional... Unfortunatley I open the rom and then right after the opening credits it gives me the old "Send Error Report" message and simply closes after I choose not to.... I'm sorry, I totally would give you it, but my computer, card or something can't handle it... I guess

Comp Specs:
HP Pavilion a1630n
Running on Windows MCE
250 Gigabytes Internal & 500 Gigabytes External Hard Drive Capacity
ATI Radeon X1600 Professional Graphics Card Installed & Running
MBOX2 PRO Sound Card Box (Top Of the Line, Used For Music Making)
2 M-AUDIO BX5 Speakers Individually Plugged
2048 MB RAM
AMD Athlon 64 (LIVE!) Dual-Core Processor 4600+ (for TRUE multi-tasking)

OP
squall_leonhart

squall_leonhart

try disabling DEP

start>run> "notepad c:\boot.ini"

change /noexecute=optin to /execute=optin

save and reboot

Thundaar

1&amp;OnlY ThUnDeR K1d
First it says locate the directory when I try and save it, then it tells me that the boot.ini file is a Read Only and I cannot save over it so I should change the file name...

EDIT: I used google and it told me to go to system (Start>Run>sysdm.cpl), advanced, and settings under performance... Then I went to the Data Execution Prevention tab and changed the setting to "Turn on DEP for essential Windows programs and services only"... I can only hope for the best now...

UPDATE: No, unfortunately that did not work either... It still automatically closes after the opening credits...

Here is what I have:

For Verification Purposes (That It Was Me Who Took These Screenshots):

Oh, these are JPEG format pictures so they would not go over the limit for uploading... Therefore, they are a bit pixilized, but you should be able to get the overall idea.

Last edited: