What's new

Brand new Glide64 wrapper!!

Legend

Just wanted to share with everyone and give some press to the hard work Ziggy has been doing with the wrapper. He just released a brand new version that's so near perfection, it's not even funny. You can follow what he's been doing over at the Mupen forum. He's been updating his linux version lately and Mudlord just yesterday compiled his latest for us Windows users to enjoy. Their work on this stems from the wrapper's creator Hacktarux, but they've both done alot with it. So give them all props for allowing everyone to use Glide64 nearly perfectly (at least I can't find any differences between this and a real voodoo). High resolutions and filters are now available and not even real Voodoos could do that with the plugin. Try it out everyone!!!:bouncy:

It can be found here or in my sig: http://www.emuxhaven.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6078&d=1177982794

PS: Stay tuned also for the NEW GLIDE64 coming soon to an emulator near you!!

elchhome

what's the difference to ziggys rc4 version of the wrapper? I only noticed the smaller size of the glidewrapper compared to the rc4.

A.I.

Banned
The wrapper config doesn't have help balloons. I would like to know what options need to be enabled.

mudlord

Banned
The wrapper config doesn't have help balloons.

Is this a important problem? If it is, then maybe tooltips might be implemented, and in a way that doesn't interfere with the Linux port.