What's new

Bloody Roar:Primal Fury Help

Nintendo Ace

Hello everyone, I recently attained Bloody Roar Primal Fury and I read upon how to get it to work ingame. Once I renamed the movie folder in the GCM, I could finally get into the game with Dolphin, but there is a problem with playing Arcade mode after you select your character because of the .h4m movie files that are supposed to play that I saw using the Gcube console. I know that Dolphin cannot play all .h4m files well, but is there any way to fix this please?

OP
Nintendo Ace

Nintendo Ace

Ok, I have looked through all the issues, but I don't see the one with the problem I stated above. Can you be more specific and also how do you make the patch?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
What ChaosCode meant with is roundabout sarcastic post was that if you want it fixed, fix it yourself (as in, research what is wrong with the current code, and fix it), then submit the patch to the Dolphin SVN repository.

Of course, if you don't know anything about coding a GameCube emulator, you can just forget this.

OP
Nintendo Ace

Nintendo Ace

Though I may not know how to code a Gamecube emulator, I will still try other methods before I resorting to learning how to make that patch for it. I know what must be used to compile the SVN and how to do it, but I'm still open to any other suggestions please.

ChaosCode

Agozer, you know if you have a problem with me. please address it with me on irc in the dolphin channel and keep it off the forums.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
I don't remember anyone ever saying that I have a problem with you, far from it. Another failure in communication perhaps?

I'm not much of an IRC person anyway.

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
ChaosCode, you're taking everything way too personally. Agozer was addressing Nintendo Ace's cluelessness and not attacking you at all.