What's new

Bighead's Config List

Bighead

Oversized Cranium
Hello everyone. I seen there was a lot of confusion as seen in my old post: http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=30719
The reason my website went down, is because my host emuxhaven was having issues for awhile. They finally went back up, but my site didn't. I sent an email questioning if I still have hosting, and they apologized for forgetting to throw it back up. Alls well and lots of love for emuxhaven.

I haven't been really active in the emulation world the past while, due to moving around a lot and interest in other things. This is not saying I've killed off this project, I just have had other things to do. The list up to this point has many games in it (mostly the well known ones), which all have been tested thoroughly because I loved playing N64, a lot of the games tested until the ending credits. This of course, took a chunk of my life that I won't get back. And I all I did was test, huge credit must go to the authors of the emus, for without them I would have never picked up this little hobby. Also, they give even more of their life away for the emulation community, which in my opinion, is wonderful. Nobody makes a free project for glory, fame, or fortune. It's so everyone can take advantage of what we know, or else to help others out. Although, it is nice when I meet people in real life and ask "You're Bighead??, The one who made the N64 List??"

Eventually, it will be filled, updated whenever something new arrives like a plugin or emulator, but is a low priority right now. I know a lot of you still send me email with configs, questions, and such, and keep it up. Everything sent to me was never lost, just haven't made any updates in awhile. As always, if anyone would like to contact me, my email is:
[email protected]

Further contact info can be found on my main page, and always if you find something that works better for you, don't be afraid to send me some mail with exactly what you did. This way, the ultimate list can be compiled for everyone to take advantage, since I haven't really been working on it.

I'll try to stay more active in the future, keep up to date on things, more updates etc...etc...

Last edited:
OP
Bighead

Bighead

Oversized Cranium
Oh yeah, just wanted to add.. I'm excited about the new Project64 1.7 that was mentioned. Can't wait for that release, maybe it will be so good it will put me out of business :bouncy:. In a way, I kinda hope that perfect (or close to) emulation isn't achieved, then nobody will really have a need for everything I've done. And on the other hand, it will finally be the end of everything that everyone has struggled so hard to get to.

If gauntlet legends works perfect in Project64, without stuttering, flickering, and missing HUD... I'll be impressed. It's the one game I've been dying to play on my PC since I first discovered UltraHLE. Years have gone by now, and I still keep my fingers crossed.

Last edited: