What's new

Big Video problems!/Sound problems

nintendo64ro

Just do it!
Hi..
I Drive a Rage Fury Pro/Xpert2000 pro on a Windows2000pro (based on NT). And i have som problems, I most use the newst plugin from PJ64 for the game only. The sound is not right.. it's stops and al that. On the other game( Zelda2/MarioKart/WaweRace/SuperSmashBros.) I most use a older plugin (Jabo' Direct 7 1.40) the sound is still bad. and the grapic is not good. I have try many grapic and sound plugins.. Now i use Jabo's Direct 6 1.5 and Jabo's Dircet 7 1.40 to grapic and Azimer's Audio v0.30 (old driver) to have sound..

Can somebody help me..

gandalf

Member ready to help
BIg BIG BIG BIG Problem:Your video card,and the processor (minimium is 700 mhz).Only that.Mario 64 should run slow in your PC with PJ64.

OP
nintendo64ro

nintendo64ro

Just do it!
gandalf said:
BIg BIG BIG BIG Problem:Your video card,and the processor (minimium is 700 mhz).Only that.Mario 64 should run slow in your PC with PJ64.
Mario 64 runs okay (whitout sound) and Mariokart (whit out souns) is the only games hos run right..

revl8er

That Damn Good
Your processor is too slow to run every game except mario. Most games require you to have a 700mhz like gandalf said. The only thing I can tell you is buy a new processor, or play without sound.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Alternatively, try 1964 as it's a little faster. Or buy a new processor...those are your only options for the time being.

Clements

I'd say 1964 + Glide64 + eVoodoo + Azimer's 0.30 + RSP

Because:
  1. 1964 is faster.
  2. Glide64 is better for Rage Pro cards, you may need to use an earlier version of Glide64 and/or eVoodoo. (eg. Glide64 0.42 + eVoodoo 3.99 Beta)
  3. Azimer's 0.30 Audio is faster than 0.40, 0.50 etc.
  4. RSP is required to display the 2D backgrounds, turn it off for a speed boost.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
You might as well take the rsp from mupen and rename it RSP.dll and put it in the plugin directory. It's much faster than the others.

OP
nintendo64ro

nintendo64ro

Just do it!
Clements said:

Because:
  1. 1964 is faster.
  2. Glide64 is better for Rage Pro cards, you may need to use an earlier version of Glide64 and/or eVoodoo. (eg. Glide64 0.42 + eVoodoo 3.99 Beta)
  4. RSP is required to display the 2D backgrounds, turn it off for a speed boost.
I don't find eVoodoo at emulation64, is there other places??

OP
nintendo64ro

nintendo64ro

Just do it!
Clements said:

Because:
  1. 1964 is faster.
i'll try it!

OP
nintendo64ro

nintendo64ro

Just do it!
Det glide file won't work. I only got a failer when i try to look at det video inplus, and it's no life i the game when i use it( no sound, no video, nohting at all!)
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Clements

Make sure you put the eVoodoo files in the emulator's folder and the Glide64.dll plugin in the plugin folder. It should work.

If you are using the latest of both and it keeps saying 'Glide64 caused an exception and was disabled etc.' on almost every game, then roll back to the earlier versions as I said and it should work.

OP
nintendo64ro

nintendo64ro

Just do it!
That do not work, I only got a failer, and the program quit..
Nothig of those tips I got, is not working.. ( or I'm not doing it right!)..
Anyway, Thanks..

Doomulation said:
You might as well take the rsp from mupen and rename it RSP.dll and put it in the plugin directory. It's much faster than the others.

OP
nintendo64ro

nintendo64ro

Just do it!
Hi, I wonder if I'll Update my UPC..

I found a AMD Athlon XP1900+ 1.6 GHz 266 MHz bus
Socket A (Palomino). And I'm wonder if i'll shall buy it.. Does it work better or worse.. the minimum recomended is 700MHz - and this is 1.6GHz .. Sow it shal take the recommended..

I'm just wondring..

Clements

That is more than sufficient. Make sure your motherboard supports the processor obviously ;) You'll get fullspeed in almost every game with that.

Trotterwatch

I wouldn't bother with upgrading your current PC - it can't be done really for a decent price without replacing everything bar the monitor.

OP
nintendo64ro

nintendo64ro

Just do it!
Hi, I found some more info about that homemake computer I got.. And I wondring if you guys/girls now if it okey for me to update?:

Computer:.
Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI)-PC.

This found I on the system:
AMD-K6(tm) 3DUPC
AT/AT Compatible
Ram: 392 688 kb

Thanks for your support!