What's new

Big Endian support?

OP
F

Flea

Hey Hacktarux, could you send me the .03 sources? I'm going to try to start over, and maybe some things will go right this time ;) You can e-mail them to me at [email protected] if you don't want to post them on the board.

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
Don't worry, the source will be published within a week, i will try to translate all my error messages and variables before and to clean some stuffs.

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
Flea, i have a few questions :
Is CodeWarrioir just a front end of a gcc compiler or is it a compiler.

I've heard that there's a gcc version included with MacOSX (renamed cc but it is gcc), have you tried to compile mupen64 with it ?

OP
F

Flea

I've switched from CodeWarrior to ProjectBuilder, which is basically a frontend for gcc 2.95.3 (or 3.1). This is what I compile Mupen with, so it's basically a gcc environment.

OP
F

Flea

Looks like all the old problems are fixed...would you be so kind as to post up the source for your graphic plugin or icepir8's OpenGL plugin so I can recompile it for my system?

Edit: I may not have been clear. If you have removed the dependencies of <windows.h> from icepir8's plugin, I'd like that source. I can do it myself but if you have already done it (I assume you have) then there's no reason to do the same thing twice ;)

Last edited:
OP
F

Flea

Damn, the old problems have cropped back up...I give up :/

memory initialized
demarrage r4300
error : writing a word at a4600000 (pi) PC=40c00000
execution ‡ l'addresse :80400000
PC=80400004:3f000000

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
Too bad :(
This time, i can't help you.
Maybe you can ask in a forum dedicated to mac programming.

If you don't understand what's exactly the problem i can eventually try to redescribe it but that's the only thing i can do.