What's new

best rpg, evar

zAlbee

Keeper of The Iron Tail
Tired of incessant clicking, travelling, inn-resting, materia swapping, and inventory sorting? Progress Quest eliminates all this tedium and more!

www.progressquest.com

Progress Quest is a next generation computer role-playing game. Gamers who have played modern online role-playing games, or almost any computer role-playing game, or who have at any time installed or upgraded their operating system, will find themselves incredibly comfortable with Progress Quest's very familiar gameplay. Progress Quest follows reverently in the footsteps of recent smash hit online worlds, but is careful to streamline the more tedious aspects of those offerings. Players will still have the satisfaction of building their character from a ninety-pound level 1 teenager, to an incredibly puissant, magically imbued warrior, well able to snuff out the lives of a barnload of bugbears without need of so much as a lunch break. Yet, gone are the tedious micromanagement and other frustrations common to that older generation of RPG's.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Yes, retire from all that to enjoy an almost looking at brick wall for hours on end expierence, where you can stare at progress bars for hours on end as they do random actions like "executing a dwarf" - "Picked up random crappy item".

This so called "Game" is the worst RPG ever made if you ask me, its not even an game, it lacks one fundimental thing, interactivity.

Only use this program has is a waste of CPU Cycles, sure, its an original idea but this is totally pointless, this game is a joke.

Theres even a "paid" version, they've got to be mad to think I'd pay for this crap.

it gets 0 out of 10, from me anyway, avoid if you have any brains people, to enjoy this you'd have to be braindead.

Last edited:

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
I enjoy it. I just let it run in the background for a long couple hours and check up on it once in a while. It's just something that doesn't require any thought, and some of the items in that game are quite funny. Like when toasting a girl scout, you get a girl scout cookie, haha. it's just something to watch while thinking of the next thing you want to do on your computer, instead of just waiting around doing nothing, you can wait around and do nothing while watching the screen. It's nothing revolutionary, yeah, but at least you don't have to pay to play per month, unlike most MMORPG's today. Entertainment IMO. Just my two cents.
- Modem