What's new

Best adapter?

ray16

The Grand Potatomaster
I've been using a Logitech Wingman Rumblepad to play N64 and PSX games for a while now. Unfortunately I got one of the Wingmans that are defective. The right analog stick gets all screwed up, it won't register pushes all the way to the right correctly after a while of playing. And it also has only less button than a real N64 controller, which means I have to have one button mapped to the keyboard, which is really annoying.

I'd like to know what the best adapter is in terms of compatibility. I don't care about mempak or rumblepak support since emulators can save stuff to the HD and since rumble isn't very important to me. I would prefer an adapter that allows the use of PSX and N64 controllers if possible.

-Shadow-

Banned
Ummm... whats the currency that is used on this site ? I doubt they sell an N64 adaptoid for 179 Euros ;)

-Shadow-

Banned
179:- US Dollar for a small , wimpy n64 Adaptiod ? Are they completely nuts ? I really doubt they'll sell anything when the prizes are that high : :crazy:

/edit : ahhh whupps ^^ the page is multilingual ^^ i didn't notice , my fault , 8 USD is a very nice prize ! :p

Last edited:

Clements

Says $24.95 here, but they are out of stock! These things are selling like hot cakes! :p

Allnatural

I'd also recommend the Adaptoid for ease of use and build quality. However, you say you also want PSX pad support, and for that I suggest the Boom adapters. They can be tempermental (read this thread), but they're cheap and generally work very well.