What's new

BAGHDAD pr0n - mods arent around grab it while it last!!

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
I would be even more professional if I offered you the chance to lick my sack for a one time price of $99.95

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
haha, thats the stupidest video i've ever seen in my life, its so lame i can't not laugh! :D

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Finally a good meaningless thread...
And I had it in my bones, that it isn't by vampireuk

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Oh stop the whining you little pussies and make some fucking threads yourself if you have a problem with them. Whining little wankers not contributing towards the board in anyway and sitting around bitching when you see something you do not like.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
What whining? are you posting in the right thread because i see no whining in this one other than what you just wrote.

I only have problem with pointless polls which are supposed to be "unbiased" which all answers are the same, thats what i have a problem with, nothing else.

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Not directed at you, but since you are one of these whiny bastards too it seems make your own god damn threads or go to hell :p

Trotterwatch

I only have problem with pointless polls which are supposed to be "unbiased" which all answers are the same, thats what i have a problem with, nothing else.

Here is a clue:
Those polls were not intended to be taken seriously *newsflash* they were a joke ;)

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
If its a joke then why are you responding to ME so seriously then? for all you know i might be kidding too, your responces like your "you're all a whiney bastards! *sobbing* go make your own threads *runs to mommy*... go *sob* to hell" (sobbing added for amusement) say to me you don't think much of your "jokes" ;)