What's new

Arafat dying?

sheik124

Emutalk Member
i personally think he will be missed, its not like he was the best leader possible, its not like he was an even fucking good leader, actually he was a pretty bad one, but it was still cool watching him kiss the crap outta everyone he ever met with, :D

2fast4u

vampireuk said:
May he burn in hell for eternity.

i suppose he will be in rather good company down there if such a thing exists since according to every religion you will go to hell if you do not believe in their god ;)

TheBench

Finally, the biggest terrorist of our time, if not all time, is dead. Suicide bombers, airline hijackings, killing athletes, thank this monster for it. Good riddance.

Eagle

aka Alshain
2fast4u said:
i suppose he will be in rather good company down there if such a thing exists since according to every religion you will go to hell if you do not believe in their god ;)

Damn, looks like we are all going to hell then. So we got rid of the thin terrorist bastard in Palestine now if we can get rid of the fat terrorist bastard in Isreal.

Eagle

aka Alshain
DuDe said:
I-S-R-A-E-L
How fucking hard is it to spell the name right?

Wasn't a spelling mistake it was a typing mistake. Sometimes my fingers move across a keyboard so fast that I transpose letters.

2fast4u

Eagle said:
Damn, looks like we are all going to hell then.

yup, but i was planning on that for a while being the atheist i am.

So we got rid of the thin terrorist bastard in Palestine now if we can get rid of the fat terrorist bastard in Isreal.

oh yes, could we please? i gotta say in retrospective im quite pleased arafat is gone considering his policies in the last few years (not his lifes work) since there does seem to be movement in the whole thing now. so yeah, can we get rid of sharon now? :whistling