What's new

Anyone who can tell me what this is from...

elitemperor

Master Mariokarter
tell me what game this is from, and you will be recognized as
a. Someone with as little a life as I
b. Someone who can understand incomprehensible lyrics
c. Someone who knows more than i do about ____ (haha thought i would slip there, didnt you?)

Ieyui
Nobomenu
Renmiri
Yojuyogo
Hasatekanae
Kutamae

*hint* double mystery letter + sequel number

have fun! :saint:

OP
elitemperor

elitemperor

Master Mariokarter
very good, but wrong...there is no "ff something" anyone else got an idea? come on people, it is easy! *hint* first ff to feature ________(not the answer, but a missing link hint...confused?)

Last edited:
OP
elitemperor

elitemperor

Master Mariokarter
that is correct, google does know all, but i didnt think that typing that stuff in would actually work

zAlbee

Keeper of The Iron Tail
double mystery letter + sequel number? Too obvious man ;), there are only 12 or 13 final fantasies.

WhiteX

what a waste of time, but since we are here...there is a way, undocumented on any faq, to kill Dr. Wily last form on megaman 3 with a single attack, what is it?

noals

i dont really understand this attack because of my engrish and i dont know a lot this game but i found that with google :

You can beat the last robotic form of Dr.Wily in MegaMan3, with just one blow using Top Man's spin attack.

OP
elitemperor

elitemperor

Master Mariokarter
zAlbee said:
double mystery letter + sequel number? Too obvious man ;), there are only 12 or 13 final fantasies.
that might be true, but to find the ACTUAL english translation? and most people i asked thought it was VII...

WhiteX

noals said:
i dont really understand this attack because of my engrish and i dont know a lot this game but i found that with google :

I would get away with that if not for that pesky google and it´s dog! :p

WhiteX

yes, not the entire thing but it is alright...you should hover over the head of the big robot with "Rush Jet" and when you´re right on top of Wily, pause the game and change to "Top Spin" then you really want to smash that "B" button and Boom! The world is safe once again!

tye stik

Super Nintendo Wizard
Originally Posted by WhiteX
I would get away with that if not for that pesky google and it´s dog!

Scoooby-doooooo!

roflamo, good times. i rememer those days, back when scooby-doo came out. i didnt know they had it in Brazil.

WhiteX

we have all cartoons and movies however kinda outdated, scooby doo is way old and i watched it when i was a kid.

raksmey1309

Congratulation _Chrono_ U r super genius. :icecream: But can anyone solve this....?
This is a thing that the buyer never seen and the user never use it.
What is it?:evil:

_Chrono_

aka Chrono Archangel
Didnt you formulate that wrong? Shouldnt it be:
This is a thing that the buyer never uses and that the user never sees?

Which would be a coffin...

And if im mistaking then everyone do as if i said nothing.....

raksmey1309

Didnt you formulate that wrong? Shouldnt it be:
This is a thing that the buyer never uses and that the user never sees?

Which would be a coffin...

And if im mistaking then everyone do as if i said nothing.....
Wow.....U r really Super Genius.....
THat's correct....!!!!!!!:icecream: