What's new

anyone up for a WiFi race?

elitemperor

Master Mariokarter
if you wanna race me on mariokart, send me your friend code and a normal time you will be on...we will do BATTLE!
:term:

ShizZy

Emulator Developer
Got MKDS for christmas... wifi kicks ass! My friend code is 528342884754

Tourney would be sick :p

SWAT_Marc

Ind. Design Student
I bought it a couple of weeks ago, but I need to buy the USB-WiFi adapter :(.

BTW, am I bad at playing it? Or is it hard as hell in 150cc and 150cc mirror? (I've already finished it, but it wasn't easy)

SWAT_Marc

Ind. Design Student
Ok, I couldn't get the USB-WiFi adapter to work in my computer :( but I finally could on my mom's laptop (weeeeeeee ^_^)

My MKDS friend code is: 073-076-612-949

We should start an "official" thread to start an Emutalk Tournament as Jaz said. In there we could put all our friend codes among other things.

OP
elitemperor

elitemperor

Master Mariokarter
good idea

good idea about the tourney, im gettin bored kicking my friends asses. ill be playing tomorrow so look for me.

zAlbee

Keeper of The Iron Tail
Oh man, now I really need to get a DS :p. Does it really have all the tracks from all previous MarioKarts?

ShizZy

Emulator Developer
Added both of you to my friends lists... I'm sure we'll play sometime.

zAlbee: Doesn't have all of them, but it has all of the "classics", from SNES, N64, GBA... and even GCN. The GCN ones surprisingly look almost as good as their original versions.

OP
elitemperor

elitemperor

Master Mariokarter
unfortuneately, no. it has 4 tracks from each game. plus, 16 of its new tracks. pretty sweet.

SWAT_Marc

Ind. Design Student
Hey! I also added both of you. A couple of days ago I saw an icon on the bottom-right corner of the upper screen which I think was telling me a friend had connected.

We should start an ET Tournament

Happy new year, btw :p

OP
elitemperor

elitemperor

Master Mariokarter
well mine is in my sig, but ill add anyone who posts it here, as long as they add me.

SWAT_Marc

Ind. Design Student
Just to think when we could meet online... where are you from?

I'm from Spain, here the time is MET (GMT+1)

OP
elitemperor

elitemperor

Master Mariokarter
well im from MD, east coast of the USA...right now, it is 340 pm, what time is it there?

SWAT_Marc

Ind. Design Student
Here it's 6 hours plus than there.

I did a quick banner for the tournament. We should discuss the conditions and those things. I hope you like it :unsure:

mkdsETtournament.png