What's new

Anyone Else Have This Problem With Zelda: Ocarina Of Time?

mongo51983

Zelda Maniac!!!
It's not really a major problem, I was just wondering if it's fixable. Here's a picture, Link's hand has black on the glove and it's supposed to be gold, I've tried different plugins and nothing changes it, didn't know if it's an emulator setting, I've tried 1964 and Project64 and I get the same problem.

thelegendofzelda27ax.jpg

Ringking

Commander
It looks like your wearing the Goron fire suit. If so the black gauntlet is probly part of the outfit.:bouncy:

tailslol

Ringking said:
It looks like your wearing the Goron fire suit. If so the black gauntlet is probly part of the outfit.:bouncy:

nope sorry but i think its a prob from the graphic card... the emulation is not fully compatible with all hardware...
i have see this kid of prob with the leg of link when the graphic card has not enof memory. but it should be ok with yours

Clements

mongo51983 said:
It's not really a major problem, I was just wondering if it's fixable. Here's a picture, Link's hand has black on the glove and it's supposed to be gold, I've tried different plugins and nothing changes it, didn't know if it's an emulator setting, I've tried 1964 and Project64 and I get the same problem.

Could just be that the Temple of Time is Dark and doesn't illuminate the Gold on the Gauntlets. Here's how it looks for me with no quality sacrificed: