What's new

animated avatars and sigs

dukenukem

lord freiza
Hello all,i have just started using psp8 and animation shop3 to make animated avatars,i was wondering what you guys use to make animated/non-animated sigs and avatars,also as you can see i put up 1 animated avatar i made:). :naughty:

zAlbee

Keeper of The Iron Tail
photoshop 5.5 for everything...

for gifs, microsoft gif animator 1.0... beta. hahaha its awesome. such a small and simple program, you'd never expect it to be from M$. takes up 253 KB on my hard drive, i love it.

Allnatural

I like Fireworks myself, though I'll occasionally use ImageReady.

Anything to make blizz unhappy. :p

Remote

I usually use ImageReady since it comes with Ps and pretty much has everything you need and a lot of photos are IR / PS.. :D

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Allnatural said:
I like Fireworks myself, though I'll occasionally use ImageReady.

Anything to make blizz unhappy. :p

I also use & love Fireworks, fireworks 3 though as the latest is a bit {}:{ in looks & use IMO.

Bliz loves animated avs & sigs btw he just says he don't so you show him more his Passion :p

2fast4u

turning sigs off is your friend...

i dont really mind animated gifs as long as they arent too fast paced, which creeps me out.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
2fast4u said:
turning sigs off is your friend...
i dont really mind animated gifs as long as they arent too fast paced, which creeps me out.

Actualy heres a good Question......
How many people have this disabled ?
because if its a hell of a lot then sigs like mine are pointless :plain:

2fast4u

true. personally i love sigs and change mine alot, even tho currently its just a smartass quote that was born in a pub last year...

btw, gent. havent seen j00 around for a while :)

Hyper190

Banned
personaly i change my avatar all the time currently i am sonic. (it yoused to be a picture of a 1992 dodge spirit R/T.