What's new

An Interview With Hackataurax

OP
sammyboy

sammyboy

Certified SuperHero
I know but does anybody know of any other emu developers that is active lately because I need to fill up my forums withv loads of interviews at the moment... thats my goal

Last edited:
OP
sammyboy

sammyboy

Certified SuperHero
vleespet said:
Good job, but one little thing: you have spelt hacktarux' name wrong :)

Its too long for me to remember (as you can see by my joining date I am new to emulation). Can people sign up PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not saying that it is any better then emutalk well thas impossible but PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ciruZ

well, don't speak like a kiddie, please. I hate too much ! and ? ;).
Btw, your signature is wrong, it should be ==, not =, and the ; at the end ist missing, too.

Now to the interview:
It was really nice, but I think you should post a direct link to it.

Trotterwatch

To be honest I see nothing that your forum offers that a multitude of other forums do not. Concentrate on building up a site first, with content and features, and then try to gain exclusives and members.

OP
sammyboy

sammyboy

Certified SuperHero
ciruZ said:
well, don't speak like a kiddie, please. I hate too much ! and ? ;).
Btw, your signature is wrong, it should be ==, not =, and the ; at the end ist missing, too.

Now to the interview:
It was really nice, but I think you should post a direct link to it.

Well what do you expect I am a kid (12) any ways I made that coding up doesnt have to be any specific programming language.

Trotterwatch: I cant think of what to put on my forums though and seeing as no one knows it I have to put a few features in it to make the forums better so I have something to advertise them with plus people will go on the forums and wont get bored.

Now does anyone know of any new emulator developers who is quite active recently (apart from hacktarax).

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Sammy it will take some time before you have content and activity on your board.

Emutastic took me 2 and a half'ish years on and off to put content on the main site, and i am still at the moment finishing the Gens Section and there isn't really any activity on the board.
I like to think that the main site does a good enough job that no one needs to ask anything :p but it may also be down to not enough news posting (advertising) about the site.

any way good luck with the board.

ciruZ

sammyboy said:
Well what do you expect I am a kid (12) any ways I made that coding up doesnt have to be any specific programming language.
Who cares? I'm 14, that's not much more, and I coded in various programming languages with less than 12. So that excuse won't hold water ;). This little bit should be no problem for you. And it's == in almost every language. Even if it would be = in the if clause it's wrong, because = can't be used for the assignment then, too, or otherwise you can't set variables in if clauses in your imganiary programming language ;).
Even if you didn't want that it looks like a specific language, it look's like C++.

Anyway, I think a page would be better then a board, because there're a lot of boards atm.
It seems that everyone wants to have a board, the content doesn't matter, but it has to be a board. I don't think it's a good idea to make a board only for having admin previleges somewhere.

Last edited:

Villela

if (noob.talking = true) sammyboy = mad;

If assign true to noob.talking and it returns true, them assign mad to sammybody, it isn't wrong

OP
sammyboy

sammyboy

Certified SuperHero
Villela said:

If assign true to noob.talking and it returns true, them assign mad to sammybody, it isn't wrong

Thanks for pointing that out (I didnt even know) but it doesnt have to be a single programming language none of it would work (I dint think) besides this is not what the thread was started for.

ciruZ

Villela said:

Well, but then sammyboy would be always mad, because setting noob.talking to true should never fail. So nobody wants this.
Well, but there are things were it's usefull, for example:
Code:
if((foo = realloc(foo, ++len_foo * sizeof(char))) == NULL) return NO_MEM;

OP
sammyboy

sammyboy

Certified SuperHero
I had a conversation over Yahoo messenger and the copied and pasted it into a new thread I didnt really check through the spellings that much though.