What's new

an Aritcle on Perfect Emulation...

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
I was surfing around NGEmu & I found a Aricle by Lord Kane. The article is called "Can we ever have perfect Emulation?". I thought It was interesting on how most people complain about emulation... Article is Located here... & i want you to post what you thought about it..

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
Yeah I have thought about this and my overall conclusion is that a download and play emu is best but configuration is great for resolution!!! In the end I realised why doesn't Project 64 do what most games do and detect a recommended spec for machines

2fast4u

Grant64 said:
Yeah I have thought about this and my overall conclusion is that a download and play emu is best but configuration is great for resolution!!! In the end I realised why doesn't Project 64 do what most games do and detect a recommended spec for machines

/me looks confused

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
OK I think PJ64 needs to have something that automatically detects the best settings for your PC. As opposed to fiddeling around to get best speed! Rather this than something that a) cannot be configured or B) Is too complicated for newcomers or people of little knowledge!!!

PJ64's RDB settings are fine and are chosen very wisely.Also the "hide advanced settings" is there exactly for the inexperienced ppl.

Last edited:

Josep

eyerun4phun
just for the record;)

emulator: To imitate the function of (another system), as by modifications to hardware or software that allow the imitating system to accept the same data, execute the same programs, and achieve the same results as the imitated system.