What's new

Additional monitor probs

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
Well I thought by myself why don't I use our 82 inch TV as a monitor (Yes I have a TV-Out card). But I can't seem to find an option to see the exact same thing I'm seeing on my monitor to see/get that on my TV. Does anybody know how to pull this of or does anyone know of a programm which can ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

mesman00

What's that...?
82 inces for a monitor? why would you want that? unless, r u planning on playin a dvd or video games on your computer, and wish to view it on your monitor

Redah

Go Sweden! Not!
Administrator
82 inch ????

That's like 208 cm !!!

and that while a small TV has ~ 36cm, a medium one ~ 52-55 and a big one ~72... or sometimes 80 - 90cm. But 200CM ???

:plain:

OP
Z

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
No what I meant was 82 cm (sorry about that)

It shold be under your display properties and you'll probly only to use the moniter or TV one at a time

Well dear EdgeBlade I also thought that but that isn't the case.
And I would like to use my TV to play SNES games *cough* SNESPLAYER 0.1 pre-beta*cough* and Gensis games *cough* GenesisPlayer 0.05*cough* and all my other games and DiVx and DBZ.

But as far as the problem goes it's solved already so thanks anyway.

mesman00

What's that...?
so are u saying that these emulators are running games already?

either or, keep it up! i should start work on my nes emu soon, but i'm not sure if its gonna be able to happen before summer.

EdgeBlade

Brandonn
Good to hear, I'll check out your emu, maybe even use it as my default for GB, if it's better than what I use already ;)

OP
Z

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
The Snes and Genesis are in very early stages but just read the topic : GBXPLAYER just won a award and you'll know why.

P.s

My SNES emu runs only two games (that I know of that is) but they are still a little buggy.

As for the Genesis emu it only loads up to the SEGA logo yet and then freeze up.