What's new

1964 0.9.9 seems to crash more then 8.5

4real

Its seems that 0.9.9 crashes when version 8.5 dosn't.

IE:- Banjo tooie Mayor crash on the 7th jiggy puzzle.(so cant complete game.)

Banjo tooie random crashes in play.

All work ok in 8.5

Zelda M Mask Random crashes.

Mario Kart using Rice plugin Blue screen of death on second leval.

All running in windows xp.

Anyone else find these problem ?

BonsaiUlmus

peace be with beer!
umm... did you download pj64 and steal jabbos video and sound and the rsp. then put them in your 099 plugins folder(and the dll file) also try azimers sound. most likely it is the sound plugin messing you up but jabbos on my system is more likely to work than rice's. :ninja:

OP
4real

4real

BonsaiUlmus said:
umm... did you download pj64 and steal jabbos video and sound and the rsp. then put them in your 099 plugins folder(and the dll file) also try azimers sound. most likely it is the sound plugin messing you up but jabbos on my system is more likely to work than rice's. :ninja:

Yep im using Pj64 plugins and PJ64 plays the games fine with no crashes.

The only prob with PJ64 is its a lot slower.

1964 8.5 plays fine and about the same speed as 0.99

Legend

95% of my freezes are because the emulator does'nt like Jabo's sound plugin. The sound will either shut off mid-game or the game will freeze.

OP
4real

4real

Legend said:
95% of my freezes are because the emulator does'nt like Jabo's sound plugin. The sound will either shut off mid-game or the game will freeze.

I have tested with other sound plugins and the emulator still crashes.

I like to say that the same plugins used in 8.5 and Pj64 work fine and don't crash.

Legend

Save states are also unstable in this version and will cause a game to crash at the same loaction no matter what. This happened to me in Duck Dodgers and others.

Shadown2005

4real said:
Its seems that 0.9.9 crashes when version 8.5 dosn't.

IE:- Banjo tooie Mayor crash on the 7th jiggy puzzle.(so cant complete game.)

Banjo tooie random crashes in play.

All work ok in 8.5

Zelda M Mask Random crashes.

Mario Kart using Rice plugin Blue screen of death on second leval.

All running in windows xp.

Anyone else find these problem ?

revl8er

That Damn Good
The 0.99 version seems to lock up while playing some games for a while on full screen when you try to switch back to windowed mode. I had this happen to me in Goldeneye and Zelda Master Quest. Other than that I havent had any other major problems.