What's new

1964 0.9.9 ini

OP
Duncan

Duncan

N64 Addict
Rice said:
Duncan

You are mentioning the fullscreen flicking and slowing down problem in the 1964IniChanges.txt. Do we still have this problem? It should be fixed already.

Nope, its fixed, its just there till we are ready to make a release, and as usual everything is WIP :)

Trotterwatch

The comment for Dezaemon 3D (J)(!) needs changing to - doesn't boot

That is unless it boots for somebody else? Currently it is marked as playable.

The Siskoo

Trotterwatch said:
The comment for Dezaemon 3D (J)(!) needs changing to - doesn't boot

That is unless it boots for somebody else? Currently it is marked as playable.

The game boot I can see Athena Logo. And that's all. This game don't have CP1 Unusable Exception by default. But even with CP1 On, the game dont works.

OP
Duncan

Duncan

N64 Addict
Heya, good newz, i spent at least a good 2 hours on the file last night, and ive uploaded the new version of the Ini.

This version has literally TON's of new changes/fixes and additions, way too many to list, and yes anything posted here above this post has been added. Theres alot less yellow and red dots in the browser :)

Rice: Something to note: Cruis'n USA (all versions) - If Rice's plugin is used it has Resolution problems (in the garage choosing your car, etc.) and still has a "frame rate pause/stammer". If Jabo's plugin is used still has bad slow downs. If youve had better results with it, please let me know your settings.

Trotterwatch

Good job Duncan.

One thing though, Indy Racing 2000 (U) I have this rom and have been unable to get past the intro (using default settings, that obviously includes CF1 now).

Does this rom definately work?

Sonic Wings Assault (J)(!) - Playable (currently grey) - issues, same as Aerofighters assault.

Snowboard Kids (E)(!) - Playable
(needs adding, is grey in rom status)

Last edited:

The Siskoo

Yeah Great job !!!

Trotterwatch --> I made the test with Rice Daedalus 5.2.0 and 1964 2003.12.18. Set CF3 and you can launch the game. I just made a quick test but the game seem works with CF3.

For Starshot: Space Circus Fever, could you add (U) [!] (Starshot: Space Circus Fever (U) [!]

Last edited:

The Siskoo

Trotterwatch said:
Does the game actually get past the intro though? For me it only locks up when you actually press the button to begin.

A special pic for you mate ;-)

indy.JPG

For me with CF3 and Rice the game works.

Trotterwatch

Hmmm, thnx for that. Wonder what the prob is then, I've scanned it - and it came up as clean. I haven't changed any of the defaults from the .ini either...

OP
Duncan

Duncan

N64 Addict
Ive added you guy's requests, all updated :)

Also, its not you guys, Indy Racing 2000 is giving me the same "Hang/Lock-up problem (only at pressing Start, to start the game), and ive tried everything but the kitchen sink, and so far no solve for it.

The Siskoo

Bah, it's weird, I can launch the game with Jabo's Direct3D6 1.5.1 too. I'll make some pic later to show you.
One with Jabo's and Another with Rice.

karth95

Lord of the Cats
ok... Also, I have a problem with Conker's BFD, after it gets done with the intro, I get an exception with emulation thread, and it stops running. Also, on my XP2100, it uses 100% of the cpu.

The Siskoo

Very weird, I can't relaunch Indy Racing 2000. This game worked. If I had known I would have made some pictures this afternoon. Now I can"t prove what i said :(

Nighty0

Gentoo n00b
Conker Bad Fur Day (U) [!] report

Conker at 100% CPU use for me, but i can play....
core between 70~90%
jabos 1.40 10~30%
audio 1~5%
linker off, CF=2, version 2003-12-18

core between 65~75%, CF=1 version 12-18
80% CPU

core between 50~70% version 2003-12-12 CF=2
70% CPU

Last edited:

The Siskoo

Indy Racing 2000 (U) [!] --> It seems the problem comes from Schibo's audio plugin. I made the test with No sound plugin and Azimer 0.55.1 and the game works.

I'll make some other test in 30 or 45 mn