hi,
i know you hearing very often "we wont a new version"
im waiting over 8month of a new version but nothing comes no infos nothing
we wanna a beta version
or died the projekt?or the team?
please give us a new version of the dolphin

sry for my bad english
:stupid:
You can't read rules and you are impatient.
Guys like you make me angry.
The dolphin team owes you nothing.
If you want to play GameCube, do it with your GC, if you want a GC-emu, code it yourself.
You should be banned for such an attitude!

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
I agree. Makes me sorry people like you ever learned English if that's all you have to say ua.

As to programs like Dolphin, either like what you already have or shut up, please.

Last edited:

twiztidgamer

where do u get off demanding a new version? ... why dont u write one yourself so u can tell us how easy it is.

i think we should start banning poeple for this ... seriously. .. if there was a way to reach threw my computer monitor... i would slap the hell out of you....

I have Nothing but disrespect for you and everyone else who demands things around here! ... where not here to meet your desires you ass.

Go write one yourself .. i know if i was on the dolphin team i probably would just quit with all the stupid comments people make..... if u can do it better then do it...

Put up or shut up dude.

1 sec... o ya.... and GO Buy a gamecube. u cheap bastard

Last edited:
OP
M

motox

first i must say"SORRY"
when im annoying you then i dont write anything in this forum any more
but i comming in this forum every day 10times to look for a update,im doing it over 5month ,but every day the same "nothing"
i cant program anything ,when i can do that then i wanna help you but i cant
sorry guys im just a man
and bye bye

(and i read the rules)

Last edited:
I gotta say I agree with Motox. He may have gone about it in the wrong way and with a bad attitude, or a seemingly bad attitude, but it's not too tough to let the good folks here know something, anything about what you're doing.

OP
M

motox

I gotta say I agree with Motox. He may have gone about it in the wrong way and with a bad attitude, or a seemingly bad attitude, but it's not too tough to let the good folks here know something, anything about what you're doing.

:inlove: onebody on my site :D thx you

Toasty

Sony battery
They don't owe us that either.

If anyone's upset over Dolphin's progress, or lack thereof, pretend it doesn't exist. Then when and if something does happen, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Cyberman

Disist from this ranting

1. Stop whining about a gift please it's rather disgusting.
  2. If you don't show respect to people who give you something they won't to you.
  3. Manners are ment so people can not end up killing each other, it makes something called society work.
  4. Complaining about someone's gift to you is extremely rude. Ponder that. It is, what you are doing I might point out.
Show respect, or loose respect, that is up to you.
Topic closed, DO NOT open up another one on the same idea either.

It's up to you weather you stay or go, perhaps you should instead of focus on Dolphin et al you could learn more about emulation in general maybe. Try looking in the programming forum under Gameboy and the other console topics that are stickied. It may give you an idea of what you are asking and just how much work is actually involved.

Cyb

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.