What's new

0.8.4 Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddy

I Run This
Ok here they are:

-----==========1964.exe==========-----

- I cant find the status bar :p where is it?

- After extensive testing with daedalus unoff. release 2, i tried to load up a game and this is what i got (pic is displayed). The emulator is working, and so is the plugin and all, but theres no display. I switched it over to pj and it worked fine. So its a 1964 problem.

-Dividers in the rom browser still dont stay where last positioned.

-RE2 Crashes after 5-10 minutes into the game

Those are the only errors ive encountered so far, testing the games only in the screenshot, those seem to be good. The new build is super stable and fast, incredibly nice :-D

-----==========Unoff. Daedalus Rel 2==========-----

- Combiner issues with zelda 1 and 2, cbfd, gauntlet legends, and banjo tooie.

-Sudden slowdowns every once in a while, goes normal (60fps) then drops to 20 for some seconds, and comes back to 60.

-RE real bad isssues, makes it really unplayable.

Im making a compability list with unoff. daedalus, but i cant continue because of 1964 not displaying anything in the window. Im trying to get aronud it, seeing how i can fix it. Ill post most later. Maybe even some real nice screenshots :-D

OP
Eddy

Eddy

I Run This
Specs are:

Soyo KT-133
2 60GB WD 7200 RPM Hard drives
Geforce2 MX 400 30.82 WHQL
Sb live x gamer
1.1ghz amd
Windows XP Pro 2600 (Fully updated)
1024 pc 133 ram

I guess thats it then :D

sk8bloke22

roll for life
thats not the rc1, thats the modified 1964 to be used with rice's plugin. if u got to preferences u will notice the added frame buffer option. well thats the modification, plus banjo tooie compat. was added.

the 1964.0.8.4 rc1 beta is different. this is wat will be released to the public after its finished the beta testing stage.

hopefully the frame buffer emulation option that was included in rice's modified 1964 will be added cos im guessing that speeds up frame buffer emulation by loads.

Last edited:
OP
Eddy

Eddy

I Run This
no i know that, my problem is different though sk8, i know i have rc2. To test with kazooie, using daedalus, but im just giving feedback. And about the fast framebuffer emulation, yeah i knew it was there. Thanks though, i appreciate your help.

sk8bloke22

roll for life
oh crap, i thought u meant the new icons that schibo has added to 1964, my bad. im pretty sure its a plugin issue when games refuse to load properly after extensive testing. but i usually just restart 1964 again.

schibo

Emulator Developer
yeah...that's not the 084 RC1 build. The build you have has old problems that have been fixed. btw, Status bar is on the bottom of the image you pasted. If you mean toolbar, it's not in that build. If you're a beta tester and you want to give feedback, please email me, don't use the public messageboards.

Status
Not open for further replies.