What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Zelda OoT Misc Tiles

M[u]ddy

Thank you guys.:satisfied

Here is the Beta with the normal eyes, the blinking eyes and the normal mouth.
The other facial expressions will follow soon.

Edit:I've finished everything. Enjoy the Vampire Faced Link.:p
linkvampir24qo.jpg

Last edited:
OP
mdtauk

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
I am happy with my eyes, but if someone posts some which look better, they can be replaced, also if anyone wants to do mouths, and other character's faces, please do so, they may end up being used...

Last edited:

DANO555666

Banned
Im not very good at this sorta stuff. Im a noob and I don't know half of wat everyone talks about, but I really like my tripped out link. I completely changed the colour scheme. Its based on Dijpis textures, i just changed colours lol.

I also used the cheat too change his clothes black, so I dun know if it looks good with the other tunics.

View attachment 30191
View attachment 30192
View attachment 30193
View attachment 30194
View attachment 30195

U can download here if u want it
View attachment 30196

M[u]ddy

DANO555666 said:
Im not very good at this sorta stuff. Im a noob and I don't know half of wat everyone talks about, but I really like my tripped out link. I completely changed the colour scheme. Its based on Dijpis textures, i just changed colours lol.
View attachment 30196
Looks interresting.

I have continued my work on the Vampyric Link.
Here are some shots:
mmvampiremod018na.jpg

mmvampiremod021tj.jpg

mmvampiremod033st.jpg

zeldafan970

mdtauk said:
I am happy with my eyes, but if someone posts some which look better, they can be replaced, also if anyone wants to do mouths, and other character's faces, please do so, they may end up being used...
In my opinion, you should go for more of a TP look with the eyes, I think that it would have enough realism to work with your style. Don't you? (this is just a crude quickie I did to show the difference)

DANO555666

Banned
Muddy, holy shit! Im a bit of a satanic (not totally) goth, and love your vamp link! The fukin pentagram shield looks sic! And your fukin Fairys Sword OMG! Seriously, i want it!

M[u]ddy

zeldafan970 said:
In my opinion, you should go for more of a TP look with the eyes, I think that it would have enough realism to work with your style. Don't you? (this is just a crude quickie I did to show the difference)
I must agree.
The form of the eyes, zeldafan970 suggests, looks better than the (pre-)final one.
DANO555666 said:
Muddy, holy shit! Im a bit of a satanic (not totally) goth, and love your vamp link! The fukin pentagram shield looks sic! And your fukin Fairys Sword OMG! Seriously, i want it!
You have it ;):

Last edited:

zeldafan970

would you guys say this is the right direction with the eye? I used one that djipi already made, but edited Mdtauk's pupil.

EDIT: here is a slightly more improved version

Last edited:

Im Bored

lol@censors
Just wondering what satanic references an Ankh has, as well as the original Pentagram of five elements that hasnt been inverted?

But on topic, it looks cool dude, well done (obviously aside from the pentagram mirroring. Rotate it 90 degrees or so, so when it gets mirrored, you arent left with the different connotations that it provides. From my experience, the normal pentagram star was always used in more white magic?) I really like your shield, too.

pedrocasilva

zeldafan970 said:
here are some screen shots I took with the TP eyes that I made. Tell me what you think...
that looks awesome, so much better than all the eyes I've seen for adult link, I think they could be more fine tuned, but that's really the path you should go... I love it, if you release the texture later on, i'll be sure to include it in all my texture packets

zeldafan970

pedrocasilva said:
that looks awesome, so much better than all the eyes I've seen for adult link, I think they could be more fine tuned, but that's really the path you should go... I love it, if you release the texture later on, i'll be sure to include it in all my texture packets

Thanks Pedrocasilva, ok I sized the eyes down a bit and used them for MM Link as well. Tell me what you guys think...