What's new

Dolphin x64/Dual Core BETA screenshot (warning 56Ks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sercio

uh... as i know multicore applications does support any kind of cpu numbers! If you would have a 64 cored cpu then each 64 cpus will work .... but i could wrong

Clements

Just dual-core.

Applications must be written specifically with 4 cores in mind to use up to 4 cores. A dual-threaded app will use 2 cores, and no more than that.

Toasty

Sony battery
Some apps (like for video/audio encoding/decoding) can be written to take advantage of an arbitrary number of processors, but such optimizations typically aren't plausible in emulators, and each separate thread must be hand-coded.

vlado

Sexy's back!
i smell a retard above me , if you can release a better gamecube emu before ector dose then cheers for you , don't ask when it's gonna be released it's a WORD IN FRICKING PROGRESS.
I'm sick of your kind...

miniandrewmini

You're hardly one to talk.
I don't see you making any notable contributions to the emulation world.

And anyway, when did I ever say I had plans for my own emulator?
To tell the truth, I have full faith that this will be the best gamecube emulator around one day.

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer I guess.

Its comforting to know that you are "the guy with the retarded answers" in yet another person's mind now.

kudos.

Ps. its "worK in progress. not worD"

Last edited:

Sercio

ok guys calm down! We are not childs who needs to insult each other and we all are not retarded and we now that dolphin is work in progress..... and maybe also word (nobody is perfect ;-)

miniandrewmini

I apologize for my *retarded* question,
I GUESS i just presumed that, as every previous version of dolphin hasn't been *perfect* (but still the best around) they would release this imperfect/incomplete version as well.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait. (I think :S )

chiklit

I apologize for my *retarded* question,
I GUESS i just presumed that, as every previous version of dolphin hasn't been *perfect* (but still the best around) they would release this imperfect/incomplete version as well.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait. (I think :S )

It's not that it was retarded. It's that it's against the rules to ask when the next version will be released:
http://www.emutalk.net/dolphin/18442-rules-forum-faq-read-before-posting.html

spotanjo3

Umm...why talk stuff like that if there is no screenshot ? This thread is supposed to be about screenshot to look at. o_O

I hope this got to stop and starting to have screenshots more right here to see. *SIGHING*

Sercio

Actually i think we have already enough screenshots here ! The only differences are in the Fps counter left downside^^

spotanjo3

That's true. There is never enough because this thread said BETA SCREENSHOT and it should remain about screenshot discussion only. :) It is better that way.

Actually i think we have already enough screenshots here ! The only differences are in the Fps counter left downside^^

No, this link is not about Dual Core Beta screenshot so it is better to talk about it right here than over there. :)

RHY3756547

Great! :drool:

Although Could You Add A Little Fix For Mario Party 7 Which Makes It NOT Have A 'Cache Address Out Of Bounds' Error At The Nintendo Logo?

Anyways, Looking Forward =]

RHY3756547

Did You Say, ICE CREAM?!?!?!
:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

I Want To Make Emulators So People Offer ME Ice Cream!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.