What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

zelda oot texture pack help

blazinglink

I decided after beating a couple of zelda games flawlesly that I wouls start a texture pack for zelda ocarina of time master quest and am asking for a few pointers and tips to the. Dvelopment, umm I already have most of kokiri village done and wonder what else you guys can help with ty ;).
Please note that I am not good with painting and photoshop so yeah. Uhh, I am doing a style of cell shading to simplify. The game for low-end cpu's also I did change the colors of certain small things... like links deku shield the red swirl is now green and his kokiri sword has a blue point on the handle instead of red they are small things but look really well

Things currently edited:
Most of kokiri village including all buildings, the tunnels, Links feature and some emotes, and water.
unrelated to kokiri village I finished most of the. Start screen parts of lava, the brown rocks, and zeldas features.
I need help with:
Adding detail to most textures, Text, and any grayed out texture for example the start screen those make no sense to me.
Please help!!!!

Last edited: