What's new

Ys I & II Complete Translation has been finished

xneoangel

Persona User
For all the Ys fans here on emutalk (like me :happy: ) Ys I & II Complete translation for the PC has been finished, this is a great game for anyone who hasnt played it give it a try you wont regret it. ;)

Translation Here: http://rigg.arrowsmash.com/translations/yscomplete/#0

Ive been playing this game for a while and the translation amazes me it is very proffessional.

Ive been a fan of this series since i first played the TurboDuo version Ys Books I & II.

I'd like all Ys fans on emutalk to sign here to show to the world that us the Ys Fans do exist :icecream:

Last edited:

tye stik

Super Nintendo Wizard
To me, the 'Ys' serires is lame. I dont like it really at all. I havent played much of any of them, but i suppose if someone actually sees something in them I'll give it another chance.

OP
xneoangel

xneoangel

Persona User
tye stik said:
To me, the 'Ys' serires is lame. I dont like it really at all. I havent played much of any of them, but i suppose if someone actually sees something in them I'll give it another chance.

What Ys game have you played before if you have only played the SNES Games then you havent played Ys, you see Ys 1 & 2 really kick a$$ give em a try they are pretty good games.