What's new

Which old threads do you want?

Smiff

Emutalk Member
If there's anything you remember you want from the old forum, let us know here... it might be possible for Martin to convert some. I'll repost the rules and summarise the beta1 thread.

Eagle

aka Alshain
We need a new beta thread but all the information is on the your beta issues page, so just start a new one.

Kritikal

I wouldn't mind getting that perfect dark thread back. I had just posted a reply to you smiff and it didnt show up although it said I posted last. I mentioned it to Martin on irc and he said the forum was messed up so he closed it last night. So no one ever got to see my post :cry:

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
I just have a question for Smiff that didn't get answered before the board went down.

What were the specs of the computer that ran the Jet Force Gemini screens you posted.

StonedConker

this guy's post says about "Jacob,zima and... the OTHER!!! LOL:D

hey smiff,why don't you give tranparecy to your avatar?it'll looked better on greys;)

Last edited:

Eagle

aka Alshain
You mean Jakob, Sniff, and the other one? I'm just glad he left me and NRage out of that :D

StonedConker

Eagle said:
You mean Jakob, Sniff, and the other one? I'm just glad he left me and NRage out of that :D

hahaha yeah that's what i mean!I want to see that part of the post again sometime.the other one was like that ...."emulator ok,emulator good.but roms i need,why no roms with the emulator? :lookaroun

yeah the roms are hidden in the settings...:D