What's new

What's your favourite GC emulator?

What's your favourite GC emulator?

• Total voters

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Time to make this new forum more popular, so what's your favourite GC emulator and why?

I prefer Gcube :)

Last edited:

Martin

Administrator
My favorites are Dolphin, Dolwin, Ninphin and Whinecube since they're all hosted by us. :D

Knuckles

I vote on Dolwin since it's one of the most promising emu right now, dolphin is kind of low, the best right now, but will drop soon.....

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Knuckles said:
I vote on Dolwin since it's one of the most promising emu right now, dolphin is kind of low, the best right now, but will drop soon.....

Quite. Dolphin had a head start, didn't it? Either way, org has done some amazing progress with Dolwin... and he keeps us up to date. Wee. XD

Still, for a first release of Dolphin, it turned out very nice.

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
I choose dolphin, because while it may not have updated in a while, I've had the most luck with it, and I like the game interface.

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Sorry org and hotquick. I had to choose Whinecube. Intuitively, I perceive it having the most potential in the long run. Lets hope I am wrong and ALL emulators succeed!

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
I prefer the gamecube ;)
Ok seriously, dolphin seems the best I've seen, but as news pop up, one's opinion might change :icecream:
Naw... I never use any of those emulators, so I say they all look nice...

JinXD

I'd say Dolphin, since it was the first and IMO the most compatable (with commercial games), with gcube coming in a close second.

I'm guessing no-one is gonna vote Ninphin since it has never been released! :huh:

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Dolwin is great, org is a nice person, too!
That's my reason I was voting for it!
But I like all, because I will see that probably in a few years I can play my GC Games such good on my PC like on my NGC!

ulukai

The Ark Phox
I like dolphin, but they dont seen to be developping anything on the last mounths. So I'll take dolwin

Baraxander

How is Dolwin keeping you up to date if it´s last update was in august ? I'm not trying to make your statement wrong , i just wanna know for real, is there any other source of information they give besides their webpage, a forum perhaps?.

And on-topic, i went for dolphin, just because it performs ( graphically ) such good on SSBM and that's my favorite ngc game ever.

jareg

Just A Guy
Baraxander said:
How is Dolwin keeping you up to date if it´s last update was in august ? I'm not trying to make your statement wrong , i just wanna know for real, is there any other source of information they give besides their webpage, a forum perhaps?.

And on-topic, i went for dolphin, just because it performs ( graphically ) such good on SSBM and that's my favorite ngc game ever.

Hehem you should check the Dolphin Beta Shots thread ;)