What's new

Whats the best game to play while your drunk? (etc)

Samanta

Banned
I'm doing a research paper. I'm not going to use any direct quotes or names, so don't be afraid to tell your story.
Vid Card: Visiontek AGP ATI X1950Pro @ 623/1522 mhz
Sound: Creative Audigy ZS 4
Display: 20" LCD Viewsonic Q20wb
PSU: Rosewill 550w
XFire - hopezion

Testing. Testing. 001 010 011 100...

Miretank

Lurking
Guilty Gear X2 :D It's fantastic when you're drunk. Last time I got smashed I decided to give it try, I play it better drunk than sober. Reached some high level in the survival mode (I don't remember which level) I never reached before. Keyboard never was so huge lol. :D LOL yeah, poor keyboard. I remember I fucked up the keys because I was using too much force on them.

Playing drunk feels good, as well whacking the salami when you're smashed. :p

JKKDARK

Damn I cannot play video games when I'm drunk, mainly because I'm not in my home when that happens :(

A.I.

Banned
Conkers is a perfect game to get drunk! Vomitting, pissing, swearing, illegal firearms - what better game could you ask for? :D

Miretank

Lurking
Conkers is a perfect game to get drunk! Vomitting, pissing, swearing, illegal firearms - what better game could you ask for? :D
But Conker will require attention in puzzle parts. Thing that you can't rely on when you're drunk. :p

Miretank

Lurking
sethmcdoogle said:
I get brilliant ideas when inebriated but it's really too bad I often can't remember them
Hmm, I usually have good ideas before I sleep but I am just to lazy to note'em down on paper. Maybe you should keep a diary for the days you're drunk! :p
A.I. said:
I was thinking of mulitplayer.
You, actually, gave me a good idea. I should play Phantasy Star Online with thousand beer cans around me.

Whoa, actually that makes sense. Multiplayer-ing drunk must be VERY funny! :D

flowrent

The best game when drunk is the classic Nes game Duck Hunt :D I hit them ducks much better when .."confused"

SuperSonic2K

Lord of the Flies
For me, Mario Kart 64 and GoldenEye 007............ always fun when my buddies are over and when we decide to go nuts with the booze. :-D