What's new

What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
As the title says. This can be a place where you can just post what song (cd, mp3, whatever) you are listening too. One rule, don't critise others music tastes. If you don't like a song, keep it to yourself. No one wants to hear it. Let's see if this can other take the babe thread ;)

Repeat - Grinspoon.

Remote

Carola - Främling... I don't think anyone outside of Sweden has heard these songs but hey you aren't missing out on anything...

Trotterwatch

Send me an email on:

[email protected]

And I will send you a link ;)

Heathen Chemistry, is much better than Standing on the shoulder of giants. It's also better than Be Here Now, imho.

Liam has written 3 songs, and they are all great. Songbird in particular is sublime.

gokuss4

Meh...
i was listening to which backstreet boy is gay by weird al IT WAS HELLA FUNNY! now im listening to summertime feelin by s club 7

Davemc

Dave
Trotterwatch said:
Send me an email on:

[email protected]

And I will send you a link ;)

Heathen Chemistry, is much better than Standing on the shoulder of giants. It's also better than Be Here Now, imho.

Liam has written 3 songs, and they are all great. Songbird in particular is sublime.

trotterwatch?

lmao!

whats the story morning glory is the best

alanis morisett - hands clean
ok i know its alanis, but this song has a deeper meaning with regards to rescent events in my life

Status
Not open for further replies.