What's new

We've migrated to a new server

Martin

Administrator
I have just finished migrating all sites on the network to a new server. For site owners reading this, you don't have to change anything, all data has been transferred and accounts and passwords stay the same.

About the move: The old server was only rebooted once during the ~480 days it was online so it was very stable. However, the hardware on it was getting a bit outdated and so was the Linux OS installed on it (Debian Squeeze) with old packages installed due to it and I didn't want to run a complete OS upgrade on a live server. The old server also had an outdated version of the domain control panel (Plesk) as well.

Anyway, if you're reading this you are already connecting to the new server. Let us know if you have any problems. :)

Toasty

Sony battery
I can't see where to download the new server. Help! :(

Spoiler:
(Sorry, couldn't resist.)

Thanks for keeping us on the cutting edge of forum posting, Martin! :)

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
I can't see where to download the new server. Help! :(

Spoiler:
(Sorry, couldn't resist.)

Thanks for keeping us on the cutting edge of forum posting, Martin! :)

Hehe I don't get the joke but thanks ;)

Toasty

Sony battery
It's okay I figured out how to download the server. Now I just need to download a better graphics card and then I can play on the new GLide64 plugin with better speed.

Last edited:

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
It's okay I figured out how to download the server. Now I just need to download a better graphics card and then I can play on the new GLide64 plugin with better speed.

Hmm, I wonder if it is possible to emulate a GPU if so, be sure to download it legally.

F

Fanatic 64

be sure to download it legally.
Luckily GLideN64 hasn't been made available in any warez emulation sites. Which is a wonder considering it doesn't have DRM like Project64 1.7.

OpenGL can use CPU emulation for features not available on the graphics hardware. It is around 100x and requires the plugin to support it, but it works.
There's also this, I wonder if it can be implemented in software on the CPU?