What's new

Ward12e old Nrage 1.83 xbox fix

ThomasH

I am looking for the old Ximput Fix for NRage 1.83 made by Ward12e. I am looking for this as for some reason XBCD does not work on my computer. I have even had some one who uses it try and set it up for me to no avail. I then tried Billard’s Ximput plugin. This worked well apart from there was no configuration utility. Looking around I seen on the NRage sticky thread by Rabiddity that it said in the old version 1.83 there was a fix done by Ward12e to use Xinput on this. After searching the forum I found the old thread done by Ward12e that had links to his fix but unfortunately they were all old and no longer valid. Has any one a curent link to these files or got a copy of these files they can send me?

Many Thanks

OP
T

ThomasH

Thanks for the reply squall_leonhar.

The XBCD drivers came up with a error along the lines of failed to initiate device. However I don't recall exactly. I tried the two newest versions of XBCD. This was with a original XBOX360 controller. Though I have finally managed to get hold of the plugin I was looking for and it works superbly well. Many thanks to Ward12e and the Nrage team.