What's new

UltraHLE 2064 1.0.3 misc. reports

Dominator

UltraHLE 2064 1.0.3 & 1.0.4 misc. reports

Dear UltraHLE 2064 users,

We are well aware of the problems you may encouter with this UHLE 2064 release. So many various changes have been added in a rather short period of time that we expect you to help us bust various problems.

Please report various problems encountered when using UltraHLE 2064 1.0.3 here.

Please make sure to read the help file first.
Give us as many details as possible on your hardware/software configuration aswell as the plugins version/configuration.

Thanks for your contribution.

- The Staff -

Last edited:

DeadRabbit

Emutalk Janitor
Hi again,

The new release seems to be very prone to "locking up", to the point where even ctrl-alt-delete and end program will not shut it down. Even when this does work, it takes about 3 mins + to do so.

Anyway, the new release is much appreciated here :)

Flash

Technomage
While games not, or not too much, sound is too fast, sounds like 33 rpm vinyl disk @ 78 rpms :) Even with interpreter. And with
any video or audio plugin.

Outside_Eagl

Hi!

I just like to say first that this emulator KICKS A$$:D :D :D

Especialy becouse of it's great speed. And I don't seem to get any errors or anything at all as it comes to the emu and the games so great jobb there:D

But the two things that realy bother me are:

The strange sound error that happens in ZELDA OOT, you know the one where sound kind of makes stops...I have no idea how to fix this? And yea I know you say to try difrent sound plugins but the thing is I can't get any sound plugins to work exept the internal sound plugin. Any plugin that I enable crashes when I start a game... so if there is any way to fix this PLEASE HELP:cry:

And the other thing is the status updater or I don't exactly what the name is for this but you know when you take fullscreen and the thing on the bottom is flashing thats kind of a big problem, so I wonder isn't there a way to turn off this thing or if it can't be turned off why have it along any way when it is a problem?

I don't mean to complain but this thing is as anoing as trying to fix the gamepad on the very first version of the emu wich realy made me angry becouse why whould you want to make an emu without having a direct suport for a game pad sence N64 is a console not some kind of computer. And the thing is no matter what I tryed I never fixed the gamepad on the first version of the emu... And I must say it left an emotional scar on me that will never go away but again that is in the past...

But this are only small problems compare to the greatness that this emu has, I mean most of the games I tryed woked great if not perfect :D

So I just like to say again A KICK A$$ JOB:D

AND ONE KICK A$$ EMULATOR:D

Keap up the good work!:satisfied

OBS! I allmoust forgot these are my specs:

Intel Pentium III 500 Mhz
128MB RAM
RIVA TNT2
Windows 2000

Last edited:

Plisco

Sevillian
Flash said:
While games not, or not too much, sound is too fast, sounds like 33 rpm vinyl disk @ 78 rpms :) Even with interpreter. And with any video or audio plugin.

A found that as well. Kinda funny hearing mario with a high pitched voice in mario kart though:happy:

evlcookie

i dont get any sound .. on any game .. using any plugin..
well i get sound with azimer's audio v0.30 (old driver) but it quits after a split second so i dont really :)

specs
1.2ghz athlon , ATI R9700 , winxp , sound blaster live 5.1

Johann

Chankast rocks ^^
The only new bug I found is that everytime I run the emu it searchs for glide3x.dll (the emu still works without problems) and the fps bar still flashes while running the games.

LD.

*poke*
UltraHLE crashes for me constantly, no matter what plugins or ROMs I choose. Apparently I'm the only person to have this problem though :\

DeadRabbit

Emutalk Janitor
Dominator said:
Locking up whatever the video plugin?
Btw, ain't some games too fast with your system.

It mainly locks when I change either to or from Rices' plugin.

But it just locked on me instantly, without me even loading a rom, with Jabos loaded. (The amount of times I've had to edit this post is getting ridiculous. Every time I think I've found the answer, it throws up something new at me).

For example:

I load a rom, let it play for a short time. Then stop the emulator. I change the plugin to Rices'. After this I load another rom, my cd-rom accesses (cos my roms are on cd), then nothing happens. If I look in the status bar, it still states that it has the rom image of the first game loaded, and the first RCP access.

I can tell you this quite securely, because I'm looking at it locked right now, and it just will not close the program ;)

Changing between any other plugins is fine. :)

Ok, instant ammendment, Now I can't even bring the emulator window up, but can still see it in the task bar, can't right-click on the task bar and close it either.

In answer to your question about speed, no I actually get 60 frames or below on all the games I have tried (which admittedly isn't many, but Zelda for example is at a steady 60).

Also, like the guy above (no, I don't mean God ;) ), I also either get no sound at all, and on the very rare occasion I do, it's absolutely garbled.

Last edited:
OP
D

Dominator

SculleatR : What if I had to do so for every post?

And if only peeps could check & read the intall options :(

mrxdvd

Phoenix Member
Ultra Hle 2064 1.03 is better than last release

My congratulations to all members staff:cheers:

loleoc

The sound in Zelda 1 stops continuously.

Jabo`s 1.5 does not work (black screen) Azisound 0.5 does not work.

The sound in Mario Kart and Banjo Kazooie is too fast.

Uhle 2064 1.0 is better...