What's new

UltraHLE 2064 1.0.3 compat reports

Dominator

Dear UltraHLE 2064 users,

We are well aware of the problems you may encouter with this UHLE 2064 release. So many various changes have been added in a rather short period of time that we expect you to help us bust various problems.

If you notice any that a game mentioned as playable doesn't run or the opposite, feel free to report it in this thread.

Please make sure to read the help file first.
Give us as many details as possible on your hardware/software configuration aswell as the plugins version/configuration.

Thanks for your contribution.

- The Staff -

Last edited:

Stezo2k

S-2K
well pokemon stadium (Spanish) crashes when i go to start the battle, no idea what the prob is, says it works in the menu

Johann

Chankast rocks ^^
The (E) version of Earth Worm Jim 3D works fine for me (with a lot of graphical glitches)

Flash

Technomage
Johann said:
The (E) version of Earth Worm Jim 3D works fine for me (with a lot of graphical glitches)
Just tried Earthworm Jim 3D (E) [!] - same message.

evlcookie

these games say they dont work but they seem too:

Legend of zelda ocarina
f-1 pole position 64
f-1 racing championship
Mortal Kombat 4
NBA Pro 98
NHL Blades Of Steel 99
Pokemon Stadium (gf errors but loads)

dont know what you want to classify as not working.. but these seem to load and look ok apart from pokemon.

all were tested with jabo's d3d7 1.40 display plugin

my comp is , 1.2ghz t-bird, ati r9700,

mrxdvd

Phoenix Member
mentioned as playable doen't run

Wipe out64 [e]!-not working
blackscreen

The World is not Enough-not working
blackscreen

Hydro Thunder64- not working
black screen

my specs
----------
Configuration:
win98 SE,
GPU: Jabo1.40,
SPU: Internal,
Control: noote
P3 600 - 256 Mb ram

Quvack

Re: mentioned as playable doen't run

mrxdvd said:
Wipe out64 [e]!-not working
blackscreen

The World is not Enough-not working
blackscreen

Hydro Thunder64- not working
black screen

They are all playable for me, using various plugins anyway. Jabo 1.4 was the only one which i tried which worked properly for Wipeout, even though the menu's werent displayed. 1.5 had uCode autodetect errors for me.

OP
D

Dominator

evlcookie : Assuming that you're using good roms, games are reported to be "Unworking" until they could be checked rather than consider that all dumps of unique rom rom wrks because we've seen one dump that is actually working. But it nice to hear they work :) If you wish to help fixing this, please provide us the "Goodroms" names. Thank you.

Flash : Assuming that you're using good roms, this can be a plugin issue.

mrxdvd : plugin issue. There is an explanation regarding Wipe out in the documentation. Since menus are invisible, you need to press A or start several times. Use Jabo's 1.4.

Stezo2k : yes, pokemon stadium serie seems to be broken :(

evlcookie

sorry for the delayed reply here are the good names of those that seem to work even thou ultrahle says they dont.

Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (E) (V1.0) [!]
F-1 Pole Position 64 (E) [!]
F1 Racing Championship (E) [!]
Mortal Kombat 4 (E) [!]
NBA Pro 98 (E) [!]
NHL Blades of Steel '99 (U) [!]
Pokemon Stadium (E) [!]

hope this helps

viewaskew2k3

ALL games i have tried ( popular, Zelda 1,2 and ura, ) goldeneye, perfect dark, Mario Kart, Mario 64, Turok 1,2,3 etc , all have grx glitches when running in D3D defult plugin, there is either no sound, or the sound is to fast. Opengl Runs OK, but im still getting aglide 3 error, even though i have a gf4 ti, drivers 45.51 XP WHQL

Branislav7

Wipeout 64 (U) [!] doesn't work (black screen)

Goldeneye (U) [!] - sound and music stops when i start playing the game

Mischief Makers (U) [!] - Exception (8009E100): queue id -2146533008 at 80183B48 too large

Tested with Glide64, internal sound, Nrage plugin

marioshroom

Quake2Max Player
how to make the dr mario work?

i see it on the screenshot. what is the plugin for it works? sorry for my bad english.