What's new

Super Mario 64 (personal full hack)

ReplayTy

Super Mario RPG master
Hi, well you may know me as the guy from Star Fox HD retexture, but I found something that I can do that can fulfill the gap of playing games over and over with the same results...

I have started a project that puts Super Mario 64 filled with new placements and completely revised text.

using... :pj64:

using Toad's Tool (please don't be sick)
and...SM64 Text Wrangler

anyway, there will be a few pics every wednesday.

signed-
ReplayTy

Mr.Wolna

FalloutNow! ***erator
i wish you good luck with this!

edit:

hry what you think about a super mario 64 DS Version? with all the contect from the DS Version with 150 Stars and extra levels? :matrix:

Last edited:
OP
R

ReplayTy

Super Mario RPG master
Honestly, I don't think that's possible until Toad's Tool will have star editing, all it is anyway is to move the enemies and Stars and various others. Text Wrangler will be the money shot of this project since it allows full text hack from Peach's letter to Bowser's final words (I don't think the subtitles count) along with changing world names and Star Mission names. Anyway, have a very merry christmas and pics will be uploaded tomorrow after my first full day at high school!
-signed
ReplayTy
(contact any ideas at my email @ [email protected], please be nice)
Anyway, you have a very good idea, contact the Tool maker and give him an idea or two. Have a nice tonight and a very nice tomorrow!