What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Super-Cel Smash Bros!

zaczac

This is my first texture pack With 'Yournobody' (member), he has provided me with a few luigi and link textures that are designed to look cel shaded. I immeadiatly joined his team and began work. Heres a few screens...
character.png

Links hair (Not done yet) + New shield and luigi

MARVELOUS Castle! (WW TEXTURES (ALL)
bomb.png

castle.png

castle2.png

fire.png

jump.png

Im currently redesigning the background of the castle to look like Hyrule field from Dijipi's cel mod (i asked). Im also currently designing the smoke and fire effects. So far i have used similar 'swirls' to the celda mod pack, but i aim to change it (on studying WW some more). I also am NOT much of a fan for Pokemon, so im replacing pokemon with 'Smash Balls' which will spawn famous characters to help. For example, instead of Onyx who throws rocks, tingle floats into the air and throws down different rupees.

I have a lot more ideas for the pokemon and also to possibly COMPLETELY redesign some stages and rename them. For example. Mushroom kingdom is now 'NEW Mushroom kingdom' and looks just like the DS version.

Thats all for now, although progress will be slowing down for a while...

Hows it loook? There is more done like Kirby etc, but this is the main improvements.

OP
Z

zaczac

Thanks! All the textures for the castle are rips from Windwaker, so its authentic!

OP
Z

zaczac

Thanks, i havent heard a lot from 'Yournobody' recently, ive tried MSN but he wont reply. Unless i can get people to help me with some stuff then i dont think i can finish. I need to draw Tingle to replace Onyx floating in 3 baloons.

Datadayne

I found some textures I did a while back. Im not using them anymore and since they had some cell shaded textures in them, I decided to put them here in case it could come in handy.

Not the best but some are pretty good I would say. If you guys want my help with this pack, pm me. I would love to help out.

next 10

this is the next 10

last 2

Last edited by a moderator: