What's new

Suche: Super Mario Kart 64 Extraktor

M

MeagerToots

Hallo,

Wollte mal etwas mit den Files spielen. Gibts einen SMK64 Extraktor? Ich hab zu wenig Erfahrung und keine Zeit, den Aufbau per Hex auszulesen und mir was eigenes zu programmieren. Falsl also wer etwas weis, wäre ich dankbar. :)

google said:
Wanted to play something with the files. There will be a SMK64 extractor? I have too little experience and no time to read the structure by Hex and me what to program their own. So Falsl (guys) who knows anything, I would be grateful(.)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
F

Fanatic 64

Could you please write in English? I doubt anybody around here speaks German (or whatever language you used there).

If you don't understand English, you can use an online translator (or ask this in a forum in your language...).

OP
F

Fanatic 64

Do you understand what he says? Even after passing it trough the translator it doesn't make much sense :ermm: I think he wants something to modify the Mario Kart 64 ROM, but I'm not sure exactly for what...

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
Not really, but I think he want's somone program a tool for mariokart64.

Modifying a rom has many uses, I for one would love to pack textures into wads.

~Notice to all members~
I'm not trying to steal his thread so please don't ask about wads or how to use them.

EDIT:
There are mario kart hacks out on the net but most here don't know of
the tools or those tools may be of the less legimate breed.

Last edited:
OP
F

Fanatic 64

I think he's asking if someone is making an extractor to modify "the files" of Mario Kart 64. He can't make one himself because he has no time to analyze the hexadecimal structure.

If I'm right, then the answer, as far as I know, is no, no such extractor is being made.

And sorry to burst your bubble, but you can't add High Resolution Textures to WADs. The Wii is just not powerful enough to handle it, it has only 64 MB of RAM (some N64 ROMS are of that size, that's the reason why Wii64 doesn't load ROMs above 40 MB or so).