What's new

Stupid Stupid Scarecrow Song!!!!

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
i can NEVER get this song to work. for some reason it always doesn't work. it NEVER NEVER NEVER WORKS. i play it right. it says , You've played the Scarecrow song. but NOT CRAP EVER HAPPENS. and i KNOW that i am playing it in the right spot because i play it where the stupid walkthough (all of them) tell me to and NOTHING. NOT CRAP. NADA.

anyone who can help.

by the way in case you didn't know i'm talking about zelda

Clements

Easy as pie.
I set my song (as young link to the dancing scarecrow) to up-c, right-c, to up-c, right-c, etc. for all the notes. Then as adult link, play the song you performed to the scarecrow.

Now you can get the last Gold Skulltullas in the Fire Temple and Dondongos Cavern among others. Thats its most significant purpose.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Play a song as young link to it. Return as adult and play it.
Furthermore, now you can call the scarecrow by playing the song.
Easy as a pie.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
its been a while for me, but i think navi should be hovering near the spot where the scarecrow should be before you play the song, and as you play the song.

OP
Tri-Force

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
no, navi always rushes back to you when you play a song but i did get it to work nwo. i just forgot to talk to the scarecrow again as adult link after i changed the song from schubert to something i made up