What's new

Stella DS 0.41 Released

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
<font style="color: #000000; line-height:120%;font-family:arial,verdana;font-size:12px;">Category: Nintendo DS News</font><br><br>TheChuckster has released a new version of his Stella (Atari 2600 emulator) port for the Nintendo DS handheld. A few releases were released during the day. Here is the latest post regarding this version.

Split project into ARM7 and ARM9 parts. Waded through the TIA/SDL sound source code. It's going to be tough.

On the other hand, I added support for the Game Select/Reset switches so that games such as Adventure are playable. Use the L and R buttons respectively to invoke the switches. In addition, the screen is now scaled 1.5x horizontally to almost fill the whole bottom screen.

I've noticed the recent publicity that I have been getting. Thanks for supporting my project! As requested, I am now numbering releases and naming them accordingly. Stella DS 0.41 is the current version. Grab it from the downloads section and enjoy!

Head on over to the official site for more information regarding previous releases.

:: Stella DS Official Site
:: Stella DS 0.41