What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

starfox 64 retexture.

starfox5194

Gamecube Texture Distributer
can sum 1 give me as many starfox 64 ship and charcter textures as they can cuz i cant get them out of the game....

thanks in advance

Xenobond

Double 0 Reject
If you can't figure out how to get the textures out of the game, what makes you think you can get them in?

legend of zelda

Just another Zelda fan
sorry, but i have a policy of not going way out of my way to help someone i don't give a crap about. what do i look like to you, a guy who's not lazy?

eternalcold

Wow, you guys really are pissy on here eh? if i get a moment, i will play through the game again :) with my plane joystick of course! haha its so cool like that!

Cyberman

Most of us are laid back, however some however do have a slight lack in terms of not beating on people who don't have much understanding. A good idea would be to read the sticky threads. Although there really isn't a lot of details it's enough to get started. Once you have the information I recomend experimenting tell something works. Take your time and if it doesn't work immediately ehhh.. probably should reread the information here until you find it.

Some people find it frustrating when people ask the same question over and over again. I know I do at times.

Cyb