What's new

SSB High-score

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Myself I'm the king at SSB (Super Smash Brothers) !
I've beat all 3 level 9 computers against me still alive after that, hm.
Also, I've beaten 3 level 9 computers free-for-all with about 6 lives left using 10 from the start.

The second was on Nemu with the new sound-plugin. I have no proof though, so think what you want.

EDIT: YES! My 300th POST!

hellknight

Banned
no proof=no record but i believe you:Dbut the king?mmmmm if you think that I don't play this game much but my friend does I think he would beat that o well no proof too ???

thats my 641 post!who cares.....

OP
Doomulation

Doomulation

Trust me--I am the king! :D
I don't think anyone will beat that. I know someone who's played SSB very much, but even he couldn't beat my record :)

YES! My 308th post!

rtb

i did that too, beating 3 lv9 comps(on the same team)... it was with 1 or 2 lives and me as Samus. I tried it with Kirby a few times but couldnt, got kicked away too fast. no proof too though.
4 kirbys free for all is quite funny :D
Im gonna try it again as soon as im allowed to install games again...(DAMN VIRUS)

The Fox

HA!

i beaten with Fox, against Ness C.Falcon and Samus on the same team, with 10 lives each player on level 9! it isent as hard as i sounds! also that they CANT attack heacothers! (you can change in the option menu) :D

:alien:
/\
|
|
:stupid:

rtb

On which land did u play cuz u can kill Ness easily on Pokemon Stage, cuz he cant Up+B himself out of the holes. against DK is then also easy, cuz he has a very horizontal rescue move.

The Fox

oh yeah!

i played in the Samus level, also i have 5 lives remaining, but it was on the NORMAL nintendo not the Emu, so i think that explains much, and i was Fox if i havent telled ???
i couldent remember;)

Tk64

The Other Village Idiot
Ummm... isn't this a SCOREs thread?

My personal best is Link, Hard, 3 lives (no continues), 5 min timer.
I got 1,352,910 points. No, I didn't cheat.:D

Anyone beat that?

(YEA!!! My 1st post!) :cool:

OP
Doomulation

Doomulation

Ahh... look here guys. This time I've got proof to back it up!
I played against 3 level 9 computers on free for all. I turned up the number of items that arrived to as much as possible.

Tk64

The Other Village Idiot
@doomulation:

I don't really think Vs. mode is a good comparison of skill. I'm looking for single-player scores. BTW there is no way to prove what level you beat the CPs on in Vs. You could take a screenshot @ lv.9, then play it on lv.1 .

OP
Doomulation

Doomulation

Um, no, I'm not lying. And how would I prove that I beat 'em on level 9? There's no real way to do this. But I did beat 'em on level 9, I promise ya.

Tk64

The Other Village Idiot
Doomulation said:
Um, no, I'm not lying. And how would I prove that I beat 'em on level 9? There's no real way to do this. But I did beat 'em on level 9, I promise ya.

*sigh* If you say so. So what's your 1p score?

BabyBee

Panda Love Unit
Beating the comp with items enabled doesn't really prove that much imo

ssb is more legit with items disabled, owing to the lack of a random element as to what item appears and where...

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
Doomulation said:
Myself I'm the king at SSB (Super Smash Brothers) !
I've beat all 3 level 9 computers against me still alive after that, hm.
Also, I've beaten 3 level 9 computers free-for-all with about 6 lives left using 10 from the start.

The second was on Nemu with the new sound-plugin. I have no proof though, so think what you want.

EDIT: YES! My 300th POST!

Let me take you out of the throne (first because of what i have done and second because i don't have prove either :) ). On my n64 (not emus) i can beat (and have beaten) any 9 level cpu character arrangement (free for all, 1 vs 3 teams, with and without items, time, stock) with any character.

I personally think that SSB cpu level is very low. With time, you can get to know any cpu controller player moves, wich make battles pretty easy (uhm and boring). Try smashing a character out of the ground, for example, and jump over them to hit them down. Keep doing that and you'll beat any 9 level character in a breeze.

SSB Melee is more of a challenge. I just can beat a battle against three 9 level characters with roy....