What's new

SFCave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca

i'll kcik all of you, the only problem is that it won't load on my home pc for some reason. i'll do it at school though :D

little_dogus1

whos yo daddy
my latest high score...
getting better:D
i wonder how we all got the same score hmmm....
myn was not faked before you go acusing, i dont know anyone who would do that cough*martin*cough

Last edited:
OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
little_dogus1 said:
my latest high score...
getting better:D
i wonder how we all got the same score hmmm....
myn was not faked before you go acusing, i dont know anyone who would do that cough*martin*cough

Because people faked images the same day this forum was put up. :hrm:

DiaBlo666

Macca said:
i'll kcik all of you, the only problem is that it won't load on my home pc for some reason. i'll do it at school though :D

yeah.. i cant get this game working on my home pc.. i only can play this at uni but damn i just have a litle time to spend here...

any1 know why i cant load this on my home pc? im using winxp professional dunno why it doesnt work..

Macca

DiaBlo666 said:

yeah.. i cant get this game working on my home pc.. i only can play this at uni but damn i just have a litle time to spend here...

any1 know why i cant load this on my home pc? im using winxp professional dunno why it doesnt work..

i managed to fix the prob. i downloaded a plugin for ie. 'Java Plug-in 1.3.1_02" grab it from downloads.com or somewhere

rtb

i've been uncrowned twice now, here and with Way of the stick :)(), but i challenge u guys! beat my score at Olympic Disk Throw!(i know it's impossible;))

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
rtb said:
i've been uncrowned twice now, here and with Way of the stick :)(), but i challenge u guys! beat my score at Olympic Disk Throw!(i know it's impossible;))

Impossible? Pffft...go look. :D

DiaBlo666

finally i can play this game at my home..
but now the paint on winme wont allow me to do jpeg images grrrrrrrrrrr

i gave up with 2439 after #6456435643 try lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.