What's new

Recycle Bin

WhiteX

Is there a way to keep deleted threads for a set time on another location like the Windows recycle bin?
I mean it because just 2 min ago i was talking to that Blacklord dude the thread got deleted before i got the chance to explain some misunderstanding, is there a way to keep this kind of thread, ones that got answers, for a set time, even for the sake of evidence on those "he said, she said" thingies?

Trotterwatch

It's certainly possible - a mod of that section/admin can view and undelete user deleted posts if deemed neccessary.

Mods already have this capacity in some regards - ie a place where rom requests are dumped to be laughed at by all :)

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
WhiteX said:
i was talking to that Blacklord dude the thread got deleted before i got the chance to explain some misunderstanding,

That's what's great about a PM system :)
You could have just sent a private message to each other if you two wanted to keep that pointless thread topic and conversation going between yourself :)

Blacklord

Banned
Trotterwatch said:
It's certainly possible - a mod of that section/admin can view and undelete user deleted posts if deemed neccessary.

Mods already have this capacity in some regards - ie a place where rom requests are dumped to be laughed at by all :)
Hmm isn't that against the net privacy rules?

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Nope. It's like saving a webpage to your computer and then the page is deleted for some reason. It is deleted from the net but you still have it on your PC.

OP
WhiteX

WhiteX

Gent said:
That's what's great about a PM system :)
You could have just sent a private message to each other if you two wanted to keep that pointless thread topic and conversation going between yourself :)

yeah, no one should be forced to read all my crap.:p
thx, if the mods have the capacity to view deleted threads it is ok, any misunderstandings can be worked out with the help of a mod.

If you want to close it, my question has been successfully answered.