What's new

Problem with N64 F-Zero X Expansion Patch

Squall83

Hello everyone,

I heard about F-Zero X having an expansion Patch and I found a really old thread in this forum about someone who created a patch for the rom file. Since I read that your rules forbid thread pushing if the thread is older than a few months I'll just link to it (hope that's ok though): http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=28691

I have the following problem:
I can only patch 1 track. As soon as I patch a second one the game freezes every time I reach the track selection menu (Grand Prix, Time Trial, any difficulty level, everywhere). The sound continues at a speed of 20 fps otherwise the game is frozen. This also happens if I patch the same track twice.

Reading the thread above I saw that some other people had the same problem while others didn't. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

I have a notebook with Windows XP, 1.4 GHz, 512MB RAM and my Graphics Card is an Nvidia GeForce FX Go 5200 (32 MB, 300 MHz)

My emulator is :pj64: Version 1.5 and 1.6, but I don't mind trying out a different one.

Greetings and thanks in advance,
Squall83

OP
S

Squall83

Does anyone mind if I open up another Thread about this topic in the Project 64 Forum?

If nobody answers within a week I'll take it as an ok.