What's new

Price Slash

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
PS2 down to 179.99 for limited time then the price goes back up to 199.99 BUT that will be a bundle that comes with a Network Adaptor

OP
Tri-Force

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
and this just in, X-Box just went down to 179.99 as well. no word on a bundle in the future.

conkerman

conkerman
if gamecube price drops (which it probably will, following suit), it'll cost only a little more than a gba sp... maybe then i'll get one
conkerman

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
Tri-Force said:
PS2 down to 179.99 for limited time then the price goes back up to 199.99 BUT that will be a bundle that comes with a Network Adaptor

Not quite right.

PS2's standard price is down to $180, but it's still $200 if you buy the NA/ProScanDVD version.

Eventually when the standard PS2's sell out, though, yes, the NA/ProScanDVD version will be the only one left at $200. And then, its price will probably go down too :)

Jaz

Ex-Mod
PS2 = £Wasteofmoney.
NGC = £Wasteofmoney.
XBox = £Wasteofmoney.

There are so not enough decent games these days. :plain:

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
Jaz said:

Last console I owned before xbox was an snes, and I remember playing all kinds of games for it within the first few months of owning it. Xbox I have played at most 16 or so.

aprentice

conkerman said:
if gamecube price drops (which it probably will, following suit), it'll cost only a little more than a gba sp... maybe then i'll get one
conkerman

Wow, what third-world country did you come from? 149$ for a gc isn't that much at all.

And to all those people who say its a waste of money, thats just your opinion, I don't play games much but i mostly collect em and i dont really think I am wasting my money.

The people who complain are the people who are unemployed or people who think everything should be free (the cheapass) :p

2fast4u

Doomulation said:
The gamecube is rumored to drop to $99 :D :D :D Yay! Yay! :D :D :D

where the hell do you get this info from ...?

Jaz said:

bought burnout 2 yesterday ... nice game to say the least. i dont have thirst or time for a new game every month anyway...

AlphaWolf said:

Last console I owned before xbox was an snes

ditto here, except i bought a cube :satisfied

Cyberman

Gee before the PS2 I bought an N64 to experiment with.. before the N64 I didn't buy one but inherited a PSX played CD's in it a lot tell the truth I bought a few games.. I now have the entire FF series on the PSX save X and XI which I'm NOT buying XI and X was disappointing X-2 from what I understand is kind of screwed up.. geesh Square is really hurting to make GOOD things these days. Geesh a bit of a deviation there huh? ;)

Cyb

Last edited:
OP
Tri-Force

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
Re: Re: Price Slash

Tagrineth said:
Not quite right.

PS2's standard price is down to $180, but it's still $200 if you buy the NA/ProScanDVD version.

Eventually when the standard PS2's sell out, though, yes, the NA/ProScanDVD version will be the only one left at $200. And then, its price will probably go down too :)

not sure where you get your info but mine comes straight from Sony.

OP
Tri-Force

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
i'm not talking about a site. i'm talking about sony. I work for Best Buy and this is the info they sent us. and i've never even heard of the ProScan ps2. maybe that's why we have different info

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
Tri-Force said:
i'm not talking about a site. i'm talking about sony. I work for Best Buy and this is the info they sent us. and i've never even heard of the ProScan ps2. maybe that's why we have different info

I said "SO DOES MINE" i.e. my info also came from Sony - ALONG WITH several sites.

The upcoming PS2's will have the Network Adapter bundled with them, and reportedly will also support ProScan DVD playback - at the old $199 price.