What's new

Pokemon Yellow: Special Pikachu Addition: My Strange Findings

Status
Not open for further replies.

RisaKazura

I'm gaming my life away.. Yay!
Hello everyone! I am a glitch maniac, don't get me wrong.... I love glitches (mainly glitch Pokemon).
Today I'm going to tell you about a level 80 Starmie....
That's right, a level 80 Starmie, which you can obtain in early stages in the game.
I'm not going to explain the mew glitch, though.... Too much effort.
Now, you do the mew glitch and battle *any* trainer.
Then talk to the girl in the under ground path who is willing to trade a Machoke for a Cubone... Just say no to her....
Then fly to the route you escaped the trainer from. (The one you flew away from when starting the glitch).
A start menue will appear or a dialog box....
Press B and you will be in a battle with a level 80 Starmie...

*Note*
This only works in Pokemon Yellow: Special Pikachu Addition...
Red/ Blue will only bring up a level 80 MissingNo.

Thank you!!!

OP
RisaKazura

RisaKazura

I'm gaming my life away.. Yay!
Then you find the level 80 starmie....
And make a video, to prove that you found it! That's a challenge to try!:D
You do not believe me, do you? It's fine, I'll do it, I'll take my own challenge! For fun!
In fact I think it is cool, You probably didn't read the whole thing though.....
I wasn't talking about catching mew, It was about the Starmie.
I think it's fun!

MajinBuu21

I've never heard of such a Starmie.

And I've never heard of a Mew glitch. Get some real glitches and we'll be glad to listen

Toasty

Sony battery
[MENTION=110935]MajinBuu21[/MENTION]: You a spammer? Seems kinda like you're posting just for the sake of posting with these necroposts.

In any case, this is a real, albeit well-known, glitch. Plenty of videos on YouTube to show you how it's done without us having to create another.

F

Fanatic 64

My guess is that he is just posting whatever he thinks without checking the dates.

EmuTalk is probably his first forum. We should give him a proper introduction on how handle around here. For starters, he should read the rules.

MajinBuu21

[MENTION=110935]MajinBuu21[/MENTION]: You a spammer? Seems kinda like you're posting just for the sake of posting with these necroposts.

In any case, this is a real, albeit well-known, glitch. Plenty of videos on YouTube to show you how it's done without us having to create another.

I love replying to fourms lol. I didn't know my message was mean. I had no idea they were real glitches. I'm not a spammer.

Thank you for notifying me of this mistake

Toasty

Sony battery
No problem. Welcome to the forum, and enjoy you're time here. But like Fanatic 64 said, be sure to check out them rules. ;)

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.