What's new

Persona 3 (NA release WHERE?)

Cyberman

I'm not clueless however it seems finding this title in the US is rather difficult it was released in August of last year and yet Amazon.com "appears" to be the only seller (at $85). A lot of sites aren't indexed anymore because of the abuse of flash and spontaneously generated pages. (Google has been noting that over half the internet is hidden from there indexers now so they have to make much smarter bots.)

So Allnatural or Gen Plot or someone else who might have a clue on the North Amaerica release, let me know.

Cyb

Allnatural

I bought mine at Gamestop, but I've seen it at Kmart and Meijer as well (in-store, not online). Atlus is known for small printings, so it's not unusual that it's getting harder to find.

smcd

I did a bit of digging and might have found a copy for about $25 less than that.

EDIT: I'll send it via PM

OP
Cyberman

Cyberman

Ugh.. is all I have to say. It's quite puzzling as Persona 1 wasn't a big seller but P2 was a bit bigger (not huge) however the whole series is now well known in the US.

I guess I have to hunt about, best buy doesn't know what it is (that's not a surprise really) game stop simply doesn't have it on there website at all.
As I said Amazon doesn't carry it even. List 49.95 first price is 69.95
looks like it's gone scarce.

Cyb

smcd

I sent you a PM with a Canadian retailer that apparently had it in stock, $56.95 or something like that. Did that not work? :(

OP
Cyberman

Cyberman

I sent you a PM with a Canadian retailer that apparently had it in stock, $56.95 or something like that. Did that not work? :(
Ahh I was thinking of them as a last act of utter desperation :)

I guess that is what it comes down too. It seems to have been run out of and most in the US have to BO'd (that stinks ;) ).

Mostly I am always wary of foreign distributors (even if it's Canada).

Cyb

OP
Cyberman

Cyberman

That was my new plan. I await a different release.
From what I had heard the first release was extremely frustrating do to unrealistic inovations. Part of the problem with many games is that the designers get ideas and implement them without properly thinking "how will this work for a typical user?"
To do certain things requires 31 days of waiting for example... most people can't do that since there time is not ruled by there playstion 2. Namely me :D I only play when there are not pressing other matters. Which is once a week or less (playing that is)

Erstwhile I hope FES is good. :D