What's new

people let me tell you bout my BEEEEEEEEST Friend!!!

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
She's HERE!!!!!!!! I haven't given her a name yet and i wont because im not a psycho. but SHE's HERE. I went with Mario since nobody repyled to the Lost Kingdom thing. YEA!!!!! I GOT A GAME CUBE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and TODAY at Best Buy i am going to RESERVE my copy of ZELDA!!! (you guys cant cause you dont work there) HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. I LOVE this thing. so small yet so powerful.

Gorxon

Administrator
Some has had this thing for months (and I got it late...) ;)

Well, happy gaming...oh, and try to use less caps and exclamation (sp?) marks (!) in the future please !:D

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Tri-Force said:
(you guys cant cause you dont work there) HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.
Naughty bastard :devil:
Think we oughta kick him? :happy:

Hehe, anyway, i think his finger stuck at the "shift" key, why else all the capitals?

And lastly, how FUN for you, tri-force! Hope you enjoy it!

Eagle

aka Alshain
Tri-Force said:
and TODAY at Best Buy i am going to RESERVE my copy of ZELDA!!! (you guys cant cause you dont work there) HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Well actually... I can. My best friend works there. But I dont own a gamecube and wouldnt buy one if I could afford it so :p If I really wanted to buy a game system Id get PS2 and Final Fantasy HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

JedUK

Disco Banana
Gamecube rox
im gettin one soon
But DONT GET FINAL FANTASY X it is shit I have it and it is the worst FF ever and i am a huge FF fan normally