What's new

PC Game Recommendation

xneoangel

Persona User
Hey guys i need a PC game recommendation, i wanna play an Adventure or RPG game because i'm already sick of all those FPS and RTS games i've just finished Fahrenheit(Indigo Prophecy) and i liked it a lot if you know of any game of that genre or any good RPG please tell me, i want toplay a good game. :p

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
Morrowind
you wanna be well prepared for Oblivion.

also wait for Prey to come out and Hellgate London.
they will be awsome (try not to hate them just cause they're first-person)

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Play Broken Sword 3: The Sleeping Dragon. While not nearly as good as the 2D prequels, it's still fun.

WhiteX

Knights of the temple 2 is a good hack and slash, so is dynasty warriors 4 hyper.
For the sake of difference.

OP
xneoangel

xneoangel

Persona User
Thanks guys now i don't know what to get because all those seem pretty interesting :doh:

I'll go buy games on the weekend so i'll try to pick up those. :p

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
Only new games I'm playing right now are a few FPS. If your don't mind some older titles that maybe you have not played before

Balders Gate 1 and 2
Neverwinter Nights

I've seen both of these in platinum or bundled editions for $20 or less at Wal-Marts and Targets. I actually bought NWN platinum for $13 on a clearance. Well worth it if you've never played them.

For a real change of pace you may give the Freedom Force games a shot. They were pretty fun to play as I remember.

triplethreat

Apprentice of the arts
I think you might like Zelda- The Ocarina of Time. It's a really fun game if you haven't beat it before. A great adventure game of its time. Free as well. The best emulater in my opinion is project 64.

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
triplethreat said:
I think you might like Zelda- The Ocarina of Time. It's a really fun game if you haven't beat it before. A great adventure game of its time. Free as well. The best emulater in my opinion is project 64.

It is not "free". The objective is to own the original first before using the ROM.

noals

finall fantasy VII lol the best rpg, you can also try guildwar.
it's an mmorpg but you dont need to pay every month.

OP
xneoangel

xneoangel

Persona User
WhiteX said:
No monthly payment?
How is that?

Just what he said there is no monthly fee you only have to pay for the original copy to have your S/N and be able to play

jamesyfx said:
Why dont you get some Monkey Island games? They're old, but they're cheap.

Brilliant games too.

Yeah i have played those in fact i have a played a lot of old-school adventure games.

The old times King Quest, Police Quest, Leisure Suite Larry(not that mag
na cum laude crap), Monkey Island, Kyrandia, man i love those games.

Alright i got Neverwinter it's pretty cool and i'll borrow The Longest Journey from a friend he told me is a pretty good adventure game so well be i'll be busy for a while :p

revl8er

That Damn Good
You could also give Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic a try. It is probably one of the best games I've ever played on the pc. You can find it now for around $20 or less new.