What's new

Our New Hosted Project VBA smooth :)

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
Category: <b>Hosted Sites</b><br><br>I am proud to announce that we are now hosting the very nice project by suanyuan known as VBA smooth. VBA smooth is an unofficial VisualBoy Advance build that features the Kega Fusion plugin system for better filtering, and other changes to make VBA run smooth.

You can check out the Official VBA smooth site here

If anyone else out there needs hosting for their emulation projects then feel free to get in contact with either Martin or myself and will be more then happy to set you up. Feel free to head over to our network hosting information if you have any questions regarding our hosting and requirements.

I am also offering the use of my custom content management system for existing and future hosted sites to make managing your site content a breeze. Currently Emulation64 and the newly hosted site VBA smooth are using this content management system. If your site needs a design and I have the time I could also help you in this area as well. I designed an effective yet simple design for VBA smooth and I willing to help out any of our hosted sites to make us the best network for emulation.

Spacy

If my build gets better, maybe I'll also contact you for hosting :D

But we'll see. I think suanyuan has far more spare time than I have.

It makes me very happy when I read how helpful you guys are :party:

Martin

Administrator
Spacy said:
If my build gets better, maybe I'll also contact you for hosting :D

But we'll see. I think suanyuan has far more spare time than I have.

It makes me very happy when I read how helpful you guys are :party:
Sure, just give us a shout in case you need a website for your project. :)