What's new

Omfg, Xbox pad for me then!!

VoodooX

VDX ini Creator
http://xpad.xbox-scene.com/

Now ive done the snes hack, the psx and the even the n64 hack but this by far the easiest.

Who else but micro$oft would be stoopid enuff to make their machines' pads usb compliant. They are just asking to be emulated!

mmm, might hold off untill the drivers improve tho....

btw have u ever noticed how similar the micro$oft logo is to the nazi flag! remove 2 lines and u'v got a swastika!

Hahaha in ur fucking face Micro$oft! Even the most ardant lamer can do this hack!

Redah

Go Sweden! Not!
Administrator
Yes, but the question that comes to mind is...

WHO IN HIS RIGHT MIND WOULD WANT TO USE THE XBOX-CONTROLLER IF HE DOESN'T -HAVE- TO ?!?

Everyone is complaining about it... but instead of just leaving it attached to their XBOX they want to use it for more things, because they hate it so much? :plain:

I mean... if you hate poo... you STAY AWAY FROM IT... you're not going to use it to craft more claypuppets... ???

I guess that shows the IQ levels of XBOX users :p

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Redah said:
Yes, but the question that comes to mind is...

WHO IN HIS RIGHT MIND WOULD WANT TO USE THE XBOX-CONTROLLER IF HE DOESN'T -HAVE- TO ?!?

You beat me to it. ;)

Davemc

Dave
i did manage to play Project Gotham Racing for half an hour yesterday, without my hand seizing up through pain, but any longer, and fuck knows what would of happened